LFM m+ group

Myself (bear tank) a Disc Priest and a DH are looking for some more people to do keys with on a pretty regular basis we are NOT looking to change guilds but would like to either build a small community or find a few individuals to round out our keys. Our activity is late afternoon to evenings, anywhere from 3ish to about 9/10 server. Exact times can be determined later.

At the moment we are starting small we’re about to break into 10+ range but I believe we could easily be doing 15s or higher if we had full group coms rolling already.

The goal is to get full 20s and to just keep pushing IO we all enjoy the challenge and want the glory. It’s a helpful environment where you can grow into being someone that can hit those high keys if you aren’t already.

Reach out on discord adelastwo#3315
Or hit me up in game if interested.

I can’t keep up with what time zone servers are in, because I am on so many different servers at this point. That being said, I am always looking for steady people to M+ with since my group fell apart at the beginning of Shadowlands.

My main this season is actually a disc priest (though I shadow pretty well too) that already has KSM; but I am fine running a different toon and working it up to 20’s! I just want to get back into the groove of having a steady group to do stuff with.

I am usually on, most days, between 7p-11p central time. M-F I am on periodically throughout the day while I work, but depending on how many meetings I have, it can be hard to commit to during things during the work day. :slight_smile:

I have experience tanking, healing, and dps and with pretty much every class. The only class I don’t have at 70 atm is mage, but that’s cause I find mages to be boring to play.

very versatile i like that, i think those times would work well, i think we are also central time zone even though stormrage is EST, giver or take an hour is no big deal.

reach out to me in game at EmeraldShado#1229 or on discord :slight_smile:

I am so sorry! Somehow I missed the notification that you had responded!

I am going to shoot you a bnet friend request. My name should show up as Seltzer. :slight_smile:

Interested 2650 IO last season as an Outlaw Rogue. Currently sitting at 2452 and mildly overly constantly pugging my weekly M+.

Correct character here