LFM M+ friends for solid group

Hello! I am a 440 BM Hunter and my friend is a Disc Priest and we are looking for more friendly players that would like to run in a consistent group to push keys for KSM and higher. We mostly run keys in the evenings after 7pm CST and flexible on the weekends. Looking for like minded folks that enjoy having fun while pushing keys and be able to get the job done! Looking to get a solid group by start of the new season.

2 Likes

Heya! What’s your btag/discord tag?

Heya, Hero On Pull is a M+ community that we focus on pushing high keys. We usually push keys 20+ or higher and we do them for completion or timed. The community was founded last month before 10.2 by a core Mythic+ Team from Raider IO. Hero On Pull doesn’t accept toxicity, racism, and elitism. We always support good attitude. We have a discord and an in-game community too. Our push team is LF a rdps too

If you wanna join, contact me on
BNET: enragdshadow#1166
DISCORD: enragedshadow

Hi! I’m a 452 bm hunter, if you’re still looking for more friends to run with, my btag is DragonGirl@1621

Hello there!
I’m Naboo! Seeking a solid KSM/KSH group, not sure if you’ve found a solid team yet but I can offer my self to the pool. My current IO is kinda low; just because I haven’t been able to get in to keys regularly.
I’m maining Ret this season and wouldn’t mind learning/dabbling in tanking/healing. I love to raid primarily but pass the time doing decent level keys.
I do like to play alts regularly too, but wanted to focus the paladin for this season.
I’m naboo on discord, please add me so we can chat more.
I’m not fully cable or pushing super high keys, but would like to run 17+s consistently.
I’m PST, play in the evenings and my only ‘no go’ nights are Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri.

Hey Spengler! Sick Society is a retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. We also started a community so if you want a group to chat or play with you can join that without joining the guild. Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882