LFM for battlegrounds with guild

Greetings,

My guild and I are going to run some random battlegrounds along with some epic battlegrounds. If anyone wants to join please let me know. We are a family friendly guild so their are a few rules. Please watch your language in chat also.

Thanks

Welp broke the only rule already

1 Like

Isn’t your guild the cult one?

Its not a cult.

He specifically said so.

(Yeah that’s the one)

3 Likes

Yep! All I remember is something about not having cool aids.

2 Likes

Oh, in that case, pass. I don’t join cults. With or without cool aids.

2 Likes

Aids is better served warm anyhow.

2 Likes

Okay it stops right now. My guild is NOT a cult. Stop spreading lies about us. My sister wives and I are sensitive to this. The prophet will show us Holy Fathers will. All we want to do is run a few battlegrounds and maybe recruit a few people to our guild.

WE ARE NOT A CULT SO STOP SAYING IT!!

Do you all live in a shack deep in the woods?

Is the prophet/leader the only one allowed to have contact with the outside world.

Do you call everyone else the outside world?

Do you have hairs on the inside of your palms?

If you answered yes to some of these questions it is in fact just another church.

Stop trying to insinuate that my guild is a cult. My guild is definitely NOT a cult. We just want to do battlegrounds and make new followers for our guild.

:scream:

/this is 10

3 Likes

All guilds have followers that does not make us a cult. Stop with the cult stuff please. We just want to get a group to do battlegrounds.

When you say battlegrounds, is that code for ritualistic sacrifice? Just curious.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

what guild is this? and when are you running ebgs?

1 Like

Battlegrounds means that we are going to go fight and kill non believers. Please stop with the cult stuff. WE ARE NOT A CULT

Non-believers of what exactly?

But how can a non believer join the ‘not cult’ if that is the goal. :thinking:

1 Like

Heavenly Father has ordained our leader as The True Prophet. We follow him in all things and wish to have many sons for him. He has commanded us to kill the heathens for not being true believers.

1 Like

i don’t want to join your cult btw, i just want to be able to identify you so the horde can give you the same welcome we gave Clan Battlehammer

1 Like

Perhaps you need to bring the cool aids. You know, like some sort of buy-in. lol

1 Like