LFGuild: 120 ww monk and 115 feral druid

So, 7-8 years ago I was a full blown raiding wow officianado. I’ve been back (very quietly) about a year and I’ve only been playing on my own. I feel overwhelmed and uncomfortable with looking stupid :joy: so I keep telling myself I’ll pursue a great guild or something once I feel confident. But that’s not happening. So, I’m excited and willing to learn. I’m a married adult with zero children who loves open minded people and spending time with them.

1. Times/time zones!
    I’m a server in a restaurant so weekend play is difficult for me. My schedule does change but late nights and day time is good. I’m generally off mid-week. Eastern Standard.

2. Faction preference:
    Horde for my higher levels mains but I do want to learn more about the alliance story. So if you’re an alliance guild seeing this, I’d be down to level something.

3. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual:
    Somewhere around semi. I want to play and I value committing to raid times, I get it. But I don’t have guaranteed days off. I do not mind communicating schedule changes in advance so that plans can change. I almost always have T, W, and Th available

4. Current progression/experience:
    I haven’t raided since WotLK if that tells you anything. I’ve been questing for story line and leveling. But I’m ready for more. And I miss having friends on here.
    During WotLk I did druid healing and occasionally some kitty dps.

5. Contact info:
    CharizardOMG#1695
    Tell me your favorite cheese when you hit me up or I’ll suspect you are fake news.

Dalyne, I’m Kula, the GM of Lightnings Hand. We’re an Alliance guild on Nesingwary and we’ve been heroic raiding together continuously since killing the Lich King in Wrath. Our raid times are Monday & Wednesday at 7:30 server (Central). We’ve got quite a few guildies with inconsistent schedules, so we’ve made an art of working around erratic attendance. We just ask that folks keep us updated on their availability.

I’ve sent you a friend request, so feel free to hit me up in chat if you’d like to discuss whether Lightnings Hand will fit your needs. FYI, Blizzard has disabled the ability to send a note with a Battlenet friend request because too many jerks were using that to spam folks. So you probably won’t hear too much about folks’ cheese preferences.

Aloha,
Kula

Darn, and I was looking forward to that part :joy: