LFG Tool / RDF

That is my point exactly! Even if they gave us RDF, people would still buy multiple boosts! because $40, $50, $60 is worth them saving a week of their time to get to jump right into wotlk with the class/classes they want.

1 Like

It’s a numbers game. The worse you make the leveling experience, the fewer will try to enjoy it rather than paying money. It will increase sales to not have RDF. Not everyone would buy multiple boosts if it were more fun to level. But more will when it’s this annoying.

same basically living in que while leveling and NOTTA.

This system is terrible
This system is not wanted
This system is Toxic and promotes toxicity

This system must be in place so that they sell more boosts

1 Like

The only people that wouldn’t buy a boost would be those who couldn’t afford it. Which in that case it would be a mute point because they wouldn’t buy it regardless of RDF existing or not.

It is a TERRIBLE pitch from any sales department to make your product crap in hopes it will some how increase revenue. It would be pure delusion to suggest it.

They also aren’t PURPOSELY making the leveling process more painful, they are attempting at giving us a viable alternative, it is simply just a failed project that should be scrapped. Which leads me to believe that sales pitch didn’t realistically happen or was laughed out of the office.

Blizz: “No RDF because we want to protect server communities”

Also Blizz: Literally can’t be bothered to manage server faction balance or populations

Love to see it.

4 Likes

considering people have to make a post on the LFG tool to use the world wide LFG chat, they probably think its going great since it has close to 100% usage

1 Like

A what point?

I’m talking about multiple ways to spend money near the release of Wrath, including them opening up multiple 70 boosts for the whales, as well as

Unless they realize Wrath will be the last profitable Classic release. Nobody wants Cataclysm Reforged. Dragonflight is going to tank Wrath Classic since it’s barely 3 months out from Wrath launch. Money grab up front in Wrath is obviously the plan. Watch for more buyable things from Blizzard, just like they revealed less than 24 hours ago with paid race and paid faction changes.

moot point

Did wow classic tank with shadowlands? What basis do you have to think dragonflight will tank wotlk?

1 Like

I have to give Blizzard some credit here. They’ve actually succeeded in getting players to request systems from Retail to be added to Wrath. Their version is so bad players actually would prefer something from Retail.

But…not me. I’m not going to reward incompetence, greed, ignorance, and selfishness. Put the system that was actually in Wrath into Wrath Classic. It does the job best.

8 Likes

That’s 100% of almost no one though. It’s not like there are a bunch of folks in the queue so they can use LFG chat. LFG chat is nearly dead as well.

At level 80 I would see the occasional request in LFG chat from a party for another DPS or tank (which is how I got in most all of my heroic dungeon runs), but almost never a post in LFG chat for a leveling dungeon group.

Could be the hours I play hurt me, since I work a later shift, but that’s all the more reason to show their LFG tool doesn’t work for me. Does LFG work during peak hours? I don’t know. Does it work during off peak hours? Absolutely not.

It’s Blizzard, hope in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up faster.

I legit want to see the idea board where this thing was thought up, debated and approved.

1 Like

I foresee some really fun comments there.

posting to see channel 4, please ignore

looking for love, and channel 4 access

or ofc quick and easy adfkasdahdkjhkljhskjags , they want channel 4 access and cba to make up up a joke reason lol. so they face roll keyboard and hit enter.

It’s not and Blizzard knows this. They are in denial and you can’t help them.

1 Like

Yeah I cant wait for the casuals to complain when they cant get into groups lol

The new LFG system is anti casual lol

1 Like

So, are you advocating for them to simply remove it?

Blizzard needs to add in RDF as an emergency measure until they get a proper manual dungeon finder tool.

(wink wink and nudge nudge 'cuz they’ll never get a proper manual dungeon finding tool, at least not with these devs)

Its baffling to me that they really doubled down saying they arent adding it rather then saying we will monitor the situation and make adjustments later to string along subs that want rdf.

Id be very curious if they did 50/50 on new servers, some with rdf and some without, at how different or similiar the population of those realms would be.

You wish, BB has way more filtering options and utility than the tool does.

1 Like

Hey Mods, your not doing your jobs… People posting stuff like this is harassment, they are intentionally fanning the flames… Please do your jobs. Its not like your listening to the player base anyhow…

• Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people <<<<< groups of people…