LFG system, dungeons and still few things which can update and fix on low level!

Dear devs I hope you will read this thread and finally fix/update some things on low levels. Because some aspects or things looks like error or not very logical.

This thread will be dedicated for level 20, because I very often play on this bracket, but some things can will be and on other levels (like a situation with dungeons in LFG).

LFG SYSTEM & DUNGEONS

First thing which I think need update or fix - LFG system. In the system not represent all dungeons, which available for walkthrough. For example, when you have level 20 and you choose TBC content (Chromie time), in LFG system will be only 8 dungeons, but correct number - 14 dungeons (almost X2).

For some dungeons also need have flying mount, if you want enter from open world, without help from friend or a summon stone, the truth for summon stone 100% need have friends. It’s not problem if you have subscribe, but if you temporarily without her - it’s problem.

List of dungeons which not represented in LFG list, but available for walkthrough (information from level 20 character):

• Blackrock Depths (Classic);
  • Sunken Temple (Classic);
  • Blackrock Spire (TBC);
  • The Mechanar (TBC) [Need flying mount or summon];
  • The Botanica (TBC) [Need flying mount or summon];
  • The Steamvault (TBC);
  • Shadow Labyrinth (TBC);
  • The Shattered Halls (TBC);
  • The Oculus (WOTLK);
  • Utgarde Pinnacle (WOTLK);
  • Halls of Lightning (WOTLK);
  • Gundrak (WOTLK);
  • Halls of Stone (WOTLK);
  • Mogu’shan Palace (MOP);
  • Shado-Pan Monastery (MOP);
  • Auchindoun (WOD);

Also have interesting moment with dungeons from zones, where for example minimum level 25+, but for minimum level for gungeon it’s 20+. Real example, BFA dungeons - Shrine of the Storm & Temple of Sethraliss. You can enter from open world or with LFG, but in general zone, where place dungeon, you level must be higher.

If level 20 characters can receive access to dungeons in zones where need have minimum level 25+, why available only BFA dungeons and not available dungeons from other expansions?

ISLANDS OR ZONES WITH DAILY QUESTS

Recently in the middle of Dragonflight expansion you suddenly updated Mechagon Island and made him from level 10+. It’s was cool and good that you do updates not only for max level characters. Still have some problems with quests and items (ilvl and scaling), but hope you fix it as soon, as possible.

But what about other similar zones?

In Pandaria we have a few similar islands:

1. Isle of Thunder - Good alternative for Mechagon Island, but quests and story connected with other location, for which need have level 30-35+.

2. Isle of Giants - This zone more fits for scaling, because the main or closest location (Kun-Lai Summit) already scaled until to level 20+. World boss can be like now, but other activities and NPC also can be scaled until to level 20+, because not have reasons, why all NPC must be 30+. Also this zone not have how much content like have Mechagon Island for example.

3. Timeless Isle - This zone looks almost like Mechagon Island + located near starting zone of Pandaria. I think that it’s a great alternative Mechagon Island and good place for leveling. Here a very many activities, have daily quests (also on knowledge of Warcraft lore) and also very funny. Also not see reasons why this zone must be have level 30+, when can do 10+ and add more people on island.

Still one daily hub - Isle of Quel’Danas from TBC. This zone also can be scaled until to level 15-20+. Here a lot quests + have portals (if complete the quests) from Shattrath and back. Also here don’t need flying mounts (not works) and on current moment not so much many people like in the old days…

FLIGHT SYSTEM

I understand, why flight system works from level 20+. Because “Trial” account, people must pay and etc and I not ask you do this system. But if have some resources, maybe you will update or fix some moments connected with this?

What can do or fix:

• Add a teleport NPC in Netherstorm with teleport via dialog in The Mechanar and The Botanica dungeons, for level 20-26 characters, which not have flying mount, but can enter in dungeons from open world.
  • Add a teleport NPC or other alternative in Blade’s Edge Mountains zone (TBC), for local zones “Ogri’la” and “Bash’ir Landing / The Crystalspine”. Quests and etc in this places works, but on current moment need use some speicla toys (if have) and etc, if you want visite their
  • Add a teleport NPC or other alternative in Terokkar Forest for sub zone “Skettis”, problem like and in Blade’s Edge Mountains + have problem with one item if you want summon Terrok on low level, you can’t receive item from loot, when you will summon and kill special NPC, will be empty body.

QUESTS, ITEMS AND ETC.

Can be problems with some quests, but I seems already mentioned their in other thread.

The most BIG problem on low levels - broken enchant scrolls. 90% looks like trash (only not grey) and not work after level 10. This problem in the game already long ago, since the Shadowlands expansion, almost 4 years!

Fix this please!

Of course it’s not all problems, have very specific, but now I mentioned most noticeable.

4 Likes