LFG Saturday PM EST

Hey y’all, I’m lookin for a guild that has activities on Saturday evenings. Whether it’s raid or RBG or M+, I’m just hoping to be a part of a team that plays regularly on Saturdays. I’m at least halfway decent at anything I commit to so if you have a specific need I may be able to fill it. Currently I enjoy playing my DH, HPriest, Hunter, and Shaman - but I’m not opposed to filling another role if the group needs it!

Drop your spam or leave your btag for me if we could make somethin’ work!

~ Wyl

Hey Wylenelle,
My guild is recruiting. We are mostly doing M+ at the moment, but come DF we will be raiding Fri/Sat 8-1030PM EST. We’re looking for DPS for raid, and all roles for M+. I’d love to talk to you more, my discord is Arriesa#9139, and bnet is evileye#1710. Look forward to talking to you soon.

My guild, Assault, would benefit heavily from a DH DPS. Check out our spam below and reach out to me if things look good to you! BNet is at the bottom of the post.

Best of luck in your guild hunt!
Liim

Hey Wylenelle,
Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us to push heroic and mythic level raiding.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Minimal class Lego (Double Lego with Unity is preferred)
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
  • Healers & DPS classes for Raids

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

I’m glad to see a few replies this morning. I will be reaching out to two of you later this evening! :smiley:
Unfortunately I do not stay up until 1am EST, so I can’t join the Assault team.

3 Likes

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Next day bump :slight_smile:

Hey Wyllnelle,
Haven’t heard from you! Love to talk.
Shaun

when you can just hit me up if still interested.