LFG-Returning Player LF Guild

I am just returning to WoW and I am wanting to find a active guild to do PvE/PvP content like raiding, dungeons, arena etc. I am wanting to get back into WoW after a long break. I haven’t really “played” since early Legion and I want to get back into playing and trying at the game again.
I have always been a semi-casual player, but am a quick learner. I do also like to PvP. I have played a good amount of arena and BGs over the years, it is definitely something I want to do more and push rating.

I am looking for a active community, also people who are friendly and funny. Also would be a bonus to have some people who are very knowledgeable about the game to help teach me again.
I am currently playing Monk, and I also have a rouge on this realm (Tichondrius).
I am also a full time college student, and winter break is here so I’ll have plenty of free time.
I am currently on Tichondrius, and I want to stay there.

Hello!

What level of raiding are you looking for? Do you have interest in pushing higher keys when M+ launches?

We’re a new guild but always looking for more people to help grow our community. We have several active guildies and I’m always happy to help players with getting better at the game where I can.

If youre interested, reach out to me on discord

AdventW0lf#5790

Hi there!
If you are still looking for a guild, feel free to add me on discord and we can chat Art(Jer)#1558. Sounds like you would be a great fit for us. If you already found a new home, then best of luck in SL!

I am looking for Normal/Heroic, also lot of M+. I want to PvP and Raid.

Hey! We are looking for more people to help get through normal and heroic raid to try to push for AOTC. We do m+ and are also trying to grow our PvP base.

Here’s our recruiting post if you want to check it out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-phoenix-rises-casual-raid-guild-recruiting/772840