LFG-Returning Player LF Guild

I am a returning player for TWW looking for an active guild to do PvE content with. I am wanting to get back into raiding and running m+ each week! Really looking for a friendly and fun environment to enjoy the upcoming patches with!

(Legacy Within) Guild Recruitment [A/H] 6/8 H | Thursday/Sunday 9:30-12:30 am EST | M+

About Us

Legacy Within is a friendly and laid-back cross faction and cross realm guild created by a group of friends. The goal of the guild is to clear heroic for AOTC and get some mythic bosses in for the vault loot, push M+ for gear and achievements, and generally have a good time playing with others in the guild as we progress with content.

Raid times

• Days: Thursday and Sunday
  • Time: 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST

What We are Looking For

We are currently looking for the follow classes:

Preservation or Augmentation evoker

Fury warrior

Havoc with a vengeance off spec Demon hunter

We will also look at any skilled player that wants to have fun and down content

For more information please contact me through Battle net: Affrothunder#1711 or Discord: Screaminwife

Hey Doromar!
My guild, Paragons of Pride, is a super chill place with a few raid teams and a growing group of M+ players. If you are interested and want to chat about it more, just add me on battlenet or discord

MrSmash1993#1531 (BNET)
cerundion (discord)

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon!

Hi Doromar,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame