LFG Rerolling Alliance Ele Shaman

Hi everyone!

Haven’t been able to find a home for my horde fury warrior and I’ve been wanting to play an alliance shaman for years. With my fresh 120 boost in hand now is the time!

Looking for a guild I can play with in normal and heroic raids as well as mythic+ while I gear up to hopefully join the main raid team in time.

Planning on main ele with resto flex. Haven’t made the toon yet so if your guild is the place for me I’ll use my boost on your server and the gearing will begin!

What I’m Looking For:

• A guild of kind and fun players that have a strong community but can focus up when it’s time to progress, I tend to prefer 2-3 raid days a week so I like to spend those few hours really trying hard to progress
  • Mon-Thu after 6pm PST, or any time Sat/Sun
  • Somewhere I can grow and play long term
  • Would be nice if the group was online more then just raid times for m+ and fun random stuff!

What You Can Expect From Me:

• A drive to play my character to the best of my ability, I will do research on my class and the fights to bring as much as possible to the group
  • Near perfect attendance, I understand the importance of attendance and I will only commit to a guild I know I can keep near 100% with
  • An adult long done with school and in my career of choice, with this comes stability of schedule and finance irl
  • A positive and optimistic attitude that can take constructive criticism

Past Raiding Highlights:

• Vanilla - Hand of Rag, Bendiction/Athenma
  • BC - Hand of A’dal Title and US top 25 Illidan
  • Wrath - Realm First Sarth 3 drake and glory, plagued proto drake, heroic ICC 10m
  • Cata - Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
  • Panda Onward - Mythic raiding at least 1-2 tiers per expansion but due to RL went much more casual through current day

Feel free to contact me on the place of your choice if you have any questions or would like to discuss more! (Discord would be easiest for me when I’m at work)

• Discord - Sci#8147
  • Bnet - Scilencer#1767
  • Or feel free to comment right on here!

Hello Sci,

I think our Friday raid time may be a deal breaker but I will post on the chance that it is flexible for you.

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

If you think we may be a good fit I’ll leave my contact info for you Sci,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun. And we have an active Discord.

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

1 Like

HI Anaranae!
Really appreciate you taking the time to post here but sadly the Friday would be a deal breaker hah. I GM for a DnD campaign on Friday nights so it’s the only night of the week I’m dead to the world. Thanks again though!

Hi, currently don’t have an Ele Shaman, and are interested in having one. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

We have many in DnD so I understand the commitment!

I do have a cross realm group if you find you need more friends, we schedule all events on the calendar in there and its very flexible as far as attendance is concerned. Fun runs, Mythic plusses, alt runs etc :slight_smile:

If you find you need more excitement in Wow you can join this as well as be in a guild on a different server.

Best of luck in your search!!

Hi Sci! I know you’re PST, but, i’m putting our info here for you just in case you might be interested.
Primordial Malice on Stormrage is EST guild, our info is below for you to check out, and of coure if you have any questions feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you