LFG - RDruid / Aff Lock

removed…

1 Like

Hey Glasscloud! We’re a pretty laid back prog raiding guild looking for all roles! We currently have Normal on farm and are pushing into Heroic Nathria 2/10 so far.

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Kel’Thuzad Alliance - Unrelenting Fury -
We are a group of folks whom have been raiding Heroic together for the last several expansions. We were horde last expansion as Wake on Zul’Jin. We are an AOTC guild. Feel free to check our logs and WoW Progress.

Raid Times: Tues/Mon from 7:15pm est to 10:30pm est.
Contacts: Monkster#1499 / gnasty#1452 or anyone online.
Progress: 10/10 N 6/10 H
Warcraft Logs
WoW Progress

We have hopes of getting the roster for a Mythic team together, currently sitting at approx. 15 players. We are looking for solid ranged DPS to finish us out. IL 195 required.

We expect our raiders to be on time, and be prepared. We also ask that people contribute to help with feast materials and cauldrons etc. Raiders are only required to bring 1 flask and their potions.

Hi there!

Would you consider coming to the Horde side?? Like you, I raided as Alliance for several years (BC-Wrath-Panda) and found that it was much easier to find quality groups on Horde.

We are currently 9/10H in need of a warlock, we lost one to a change in job schedule, and we raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 10pm-1am EST so hopefully that fits your request of late night. :slight_smile: We went 11/12M last tier, only missing CE because we started late in the tier.

I’ll toss you a btag request, add me if this sounds good and you’d like to hear more!

Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

Have a read at this copy/paste then drop by for a chat if it sounds good. Looking forward to hearing from ya mate!

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are active adults partaking of all in-game content from raids, mythics to questing, Legacy transmog runs to PvP.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo players guild.

You can find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or look for the following names in game to pester about membership:

Ehlissa
Ahnissa
Demonlissa
Dlano

If it sounds tasty, drop by for a chat some time.

Good morning , let me introduce my guild and you can look me up if you would like to chat !! Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years.Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hi Glasscloud!

Stardust on Stormrage is recruiting and we could use another warlock for our raid team! We’re currently 5/10H, and plan to progress through Mythic (although not necessarily CE), all at a steady pace in a very fun & low stress environment.

Raid days & times are Wed/Sun, 8:30 - 11pm EST.

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me in-game!
Shadizar#1464

Hey Glasscloud, we’re currently trying to fill our 20 man raid group with some DPS and would really like to add your AFF lock to our ranks, if you’re interested. I’ll add you and tag my post for more info.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

If you’re cool with faction/realm transferring feel free to apply.
https://forms.gle/nBycBc6zCEifWike7

Hey, throwing us out there if you are interested in faction change. We are an older group of players aiming for AoTC and in need of a healer.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139

Hey there, I’m with KnightOwls-Stormreaver were currently in need of a few healers and our times are a little off I hope that isnt an issue, if you’re still looking reach out to me and we can talk! We’re currently 9/10 Heroic. Hope to speak with you soon!

Raid times:
Saturday: 9PM - 12AM MST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Sunday: 9PM - 12 AM MST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Invites are sent 15 minutes prior to raid time (8:45 PM MST)

Contact info:
Discord: Onyx “Felix1621” Bison#0922
B-Net: Felix#1621

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Press Buttons. Here is a little more information about our guild:

Guild Name: Press Buttons
Server: US-Area 52
Schedule: Saturday 8-11pm EST; Sunday 6-11pm EST
Progression:10/10N 1/10H
About Us: Press Buttons is a guild that was created by friends who decided raiding is always better with people you enjoy being around.
WowProgress Link: wowprogress/guild/us/area-52/Press+Buttons
Voice: discord.gg/UGYvTwRXXK
Goal: Our progression goal for Shadowlands is as follows - Normal > Heroic.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about.
Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one.
Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996 (Recruit Officer)
Leave a post in our discord (discord.gg/bKB7u8u).

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Name: Grim Batol Surfers
Faction: Horde
Realm: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Discord
Raid Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays

Raid Times:
Start: 7:00 PM (PT)
End: 10:00 PM (PT)

Current Raid Progression and Needs:
Tanks: Filled
DPS: Mdps
Healer: Open
Normal Castle Nathria 8/10

We are looking for more members to fill out our raid roster so we can finish Normal and move on to Heroic for AoTC. We are in need of both dps and healers. We have a friendly and active community that consistently runs torgast, keystones, and helps one another gear. Though our raid environment is relaxed, it is also focused and driven to meet goals. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems/enchants, food, flasks, etc. (feasts and cauldrons will be provided as guild resources allow) and a positive attitude.

About Our Community:

We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn’t fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. We have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity and drama here. There are no elitist, ‘I’m holier than thou!’ attitudes. If you think you’re better than everyone else, then you stand alone and should probably find somewhere else to go. We’re a family…and we’re welcoming you to be part of that!

One of the most important things you need to know about us is that we are a very inclusive guild that takes real life limitations into consideration. Many of our guild members have disabilities, health problems, IRL issues, etc. that can affect their overall gameplay and the amount of time they can put into WoW. If you intend to join our ranks, you need to be understanding of this and not be disrespectful. In past expansions, we have achieved AOTC while still holding true to these ideals. At the end of the day, we are a family and we look out for one another – first, foremost, and always! We are here to encourage one another to do better in-game and in life through constructive criticism and understanding. This is a community that cares about more than just your dps, hps, ilvl, etc. You are a PERSON, not just a number in the roster.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested in joining GBS, contact:

Community: Hillery#11208
Raiding: Medusa#1479
PvP: Kovacz #1233
Recruitment: Beddhead#1810

Deathsliice

0 posts

60 Troll Death Knight15010

1m

Tired of your same old boring guild? Finally want to join a guild that interacts with each other besides raid night AND wants to progress in content? Then you have finally found the right place. APSIS is a friendly guild looking to find like minded people to fill our ranks. We are recruiting HEALERS to help with HEROIC PROGRESSION and push us even further.

Raid nights: Friday and Saturdays: 9pm-12:30am EST

What we need: We are currently in need of Resto Shamans and Resto Druids. Some strong ranged dps

Progression 10/10N 3/10H looking for AoTC and beyond

Requirements: Good attendance. All we ask is that you show up and are ready to go. Have a good understanding of the fights, your class and the role it plays. Be able to have fun and joke around but know when to be serious and that’s it!

What WE can provide YOU: We have a diverse a knowledgeable group that can help give you advice and take you to the next level with us. Along with that we provide a consistent raid time and are understanding when your life has things come up.

Contact us:

Battle Net: Kwiik#1109 Orangesliice#1979

Discord: eupharia#6669, Kwiik#5040, Orangesliice#3137