LFG: Official Professional Guild Application

Hello everyone,

If you have ventured onto my post in this forum I'm willing to bet that your looking for more players to add to your guild. So let me give you some facts about myself so that we can decide if your interested in me or not.

PERSONAL: I am a 24 year old male, I have a 4 month old son, a wife, a dog and a house. I work 40 hours a week, though I work 10 hour days, so currently I am off Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I play mostly in the evenings and night, even on my days off.

CLASS: Yup, all of em. What am I playing right now? a rogue. What will i play tomorrow? WHO KNOWS?!

TANK/DPS/Healer: AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Yup.

WOW HISTORY: I have played wow on and off since the end of the Burning Crusade, though I have never raided, PVP'd, or complete much of anything ever until last expansion, and even then normal Antorus isn't much of an accomplishment.

Statement: I just need someone to play this game with. I'm tired of the cesspool guilds, or playing alone. I like friends. I have no raiding agenda, though i would like to. PVP? Sure why not? Pet Battle? No thanks. RP? Definitely not.

Jakehx#1385 - Add me if you'd like to talk to me, or even if your not interested just add me and invite me to !@#$. Cool.

Not sure what else to put on here so..... here is a list of Pro's and Con's.

Cons:
I have a baby.
I have a job.
I'm an alt altaholic.

Pros:
I'm cool.
I'm generally a good player.
I have a baby.
I have 0 agenda. I just want to do something with someone, for fun.

Thanks,

Jakehx#1385
Oh my, great official application.

I'm a Guild Master for a super good and famous guild, and I definitely want to add you to my guild.

I sure hope someone else with a guild doesn't come and ask you first.... before I can....

-Not Jake, Big time guild leader.