LFG needs to be fixed

The beauty of it is that it doesnt require other people use it actually

Which is exactly what people are doing.

What’s silly though is that blizzard has a LFG Tool that’s actually pretty good but for some reason they added whatever garbage we got in TBC Classic instead of the good one, which I would 100% use over the add on.

1 Like

I ran dungeons all night last night not sure what you are saying. I was using a hunter too.

i agree with you 100% on that, which is why im enjoying classic and tbc, because they are also ‘things of the past’. they aren’t back forever and i understand everyone wants something different out of them, but for myself, i want a return to aspects of wow that i fell in love with in the first place. i play on a smaller server for that very reason. yea sometimes grouping sucks, but ive managed to get all my attunements done without much trouble.

LFD killed the open world, the last remnants of world pvp, and the social aspect of the game. Blizzard nerfed cata dungeons into the ground because people got auto qued into bad groups and all heroic dungeons going forward had to become a mandatory joke. LFD was absolutely catastrophic to the health of the game and defeats the purpose of classic realms. Over the years and starting in wrath blizzard has continued to add horrendous systems that ruined the game, with LFD being the beginning of the end.

1 Like

of course, people bribed tanks to skip queue in Cata…

This. It doesn’t actually take much longer to get a dungeon group without LFD as a dps than with it (unless you’re playing on a dead server). The only difference is you can sit afk in a capitol city watching Netflix in queue instead of manually making the group yourself. Realistically, you save about 5 minutes in travel time and nothing more. Sometimes making the group yourself is actually faster because once in a while you get lucky and a tank whispers you right away.

It was already dead.

Again, it was already dead.

If you had a guild you always had the social aspect. Only people who wanted “socialization” from randos in general chat say stuff like this.

lol no. It was a godsend.

lol i remember endlessly trolling by just insta-queueing as tank then afking at the entrance. 0 repercussions since no1 is from your server and u will never see any of them again.

Oh and everyone would ninja big time for the above reason. also no1 would talk at all except maybe to flame or say ‘lol’ or somethin

I only agree with you bc yes dungeon groups even on alliance benediction are getting harder to find. It’s a necessary evil at this point

1 Like

Wrong, lots of people still leveling on non-dead servers before LFD existed. Now most of the population started afking and waiting for queue, and nobody grouped up anymore while leveling outside the system. LFD decimated the open world and you clearly didn’t play it (or played on a dead server) if you think it had no impact on it. The last remnants of world pvp existed outside instances, which was destroyed once LFD allowed people to auto teleport there. Being force to socialize with other other people to accomplish things is a major part of the classic experience, which LFD again killed. It’s an MMO, not an arcade.

LFD was by far, the most destructive feature ever implemented into world of warcraft.

1 Like

This ideology is the root cause of everything that is going on, dead servers, massive migrations, etc.

LFD took away from the guild’s favorite tool. Control.

1 Like

Everything you just said is a lie.

Wow you are still posting this garbage?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA tell that to the 16k on bene

nah I’d just log on my other acc queue as a tank with my main dps then quit =P

I remember as a tank the only thing people would say is “go faster”.

GTFO of classic with that cross realm garbage.

Just rename the LFG function LFR. Now before you all start attacking my idea, hear me out. It’s not the LFR you’re all thinking of. I’m talking about Looking for Refund. It’ll be the same as the LFG function, except you don’t need to pick a dungeon and add a note. It’s just one button that says “Looking for Refund.” It also does the exact same thing that LFG did. It doesn’t tell you “No. No refunds.” or anything like that. The eyeball just searches left and right continuously until you log off.

nah. I’ll ask for it until it is implemented.