LFG - Mature 30+ age group - <H>

LF a guild made up of folks that are from the original TBC years, meaning most likely now in their 30s or even 40s. Looking for mature friendly folks looking to Raid in TBC casually but seriously when it comes to taking care of business. I’m a working professional with a wife and kids for crying out loud. I was originally an officer Maintankadin for my guild back in original TBC. I now main a rogue and also run a warrior tank. Thank you for your consideration.

Would also prefer a US West server guild and willing to transfer. Also prefer a guild that raids later in the evenings.

Check us out!

Unknown Redemption is a motivated, experienced, progression oriented 25-man guild founded by highly seasoned veterans spanning from top 50 world progression and R1 PVP ranks across all retail expansions. We’ve recently split off to begin constructing a 10 man / 25-man progression guild that molds together high-level raid efficiency, fun and competitive progression without the high pressure environment commonly felt in a progression guild.

What can you expect from us?

• A fair trial period of 2-3 weeks that involves in-depth analysis of your trial with frequent feedback. During this time, you will be eligible for gear barring unique circumstances.
  • An attempt to further your knowledge of your class, if need be.
  • Laid back stress-free environment that fosters friendships outside of raid times.
  • A raid leader that is knowledgeable, fair, and down to earth during raids. We like to have fun and hope you do as well.
  • No demeaning or being yelled at during raids, but rather constructive criticism and ways to help.

What we expect from you?

• Knowledge of your class past the surface deep information. Using generic “TBC Icy-Veins guide” information is good, but there are many more elements of theory craft that we encourage and expect you to be a part of.
  • Attendance of 95%+ during trial period.
  • Willingness to be sat if necessary for raid comp, primarily during progression.
  • The ability to have fun and joke around, we want an easy-going raid and guild environment.

Raid Times (based on ST)

• Thursday: 7pm – 930pm
  • Sundays (Primary Raid Day): 5pm-9pm
  • Monday (Clean-up): 7pm -10pm

We are immediately recruiting to begin 10 mans on TBC launch with the goal to have 2+ Karazhan teams and a 25-man raid. We possess relationships across most guilds and players on the server and will utilize such until we are fully operational, with priority stemming to our UR raids.

Loot:

UR has implemented a loot council that is comprised of officers from healing, tanking, melee dps, and rdps background to provide as many different perspectives for highly contested loot. However, the primary consideration of loot INITIALLY is progression. We just ask for some patience and tolerance for the loot council.

Interested in joining? Contact information:

• GM: Nightdreamz: Lasher#11136
  • Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer: Cold#1193(edited)

Hey, Adastra.

Are you dead-set on playing a rogue or prot warrior? You can find my guild’s recruitment spiel here: click.

We might be what you’re looking for. A good chunk of our roster are currently in their 30’s, career, married, kids, etc. We were a top 50 horde guild in vanilla classic (we went on hiatus after killing KT back in December, and we’re back and looking to fill a few slots for TBC), and our goal was basically hardcore raiding on a casual schedule. We only raid 6 hours a week, but we’re full-send during those hours.

If you’re interested in chatting you can reach me on discord, Pige0n#0001.