[LFG] [H] [DALARAN] - DH/Mage/Pally DPS looking for guild

I’m a fairly casual player but play pretty consistently weekday nights. Looking for a raiding guild that accepts inexperienced raiders. I’m pretty consistently top dps in bgs but looking to raid more to get better gear.

DH ilvl 418
Pally ilvl 400
Mage ilvl 392

1 Like

Hi Soulclaim!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey there! I’m with Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52 and we’re looking for some heroic raiders to join the heroic team. (Sorry, I know we’re on a different server, but I thought I’d extend the offer regardless)

We’re an adult only guild who houses everything from the casual to the semi-hardcore mythic raider.

About the Raid Teams:
-Mythic raids being exclusive to 20 players (no more, no less), the mythic raid team is expected to have exceptional attendance
-Heroic raid becomes a blend of our Mythic raiders as well as Heroic raiders
-Heroic raiders may be nicely asked to come stand in for mythic if (1) a player is out (2) the heroic raider meets mythic requirements, this also helps put them into consideration for the mythic team
-Alt/Casual raiding also happens

Raid Days/Times:
-Thursday 8-10 pm EST (Alt/Casual OR Heroic, depending on the turn out)
-Friday/Saturday 7:45-11pm EST (Heroic/Mythic depending on the Mythic team’s progression)

We try to communicate plans via discord to keep all raiders up to date. The guild also loves to share memes and chat a lot. Very much a family (but not family-friendly) but also an adults only guild. The chats get naughty and funny and we all genuinely love to hang around each other.

If you wanna talk, feel free to add me on battlenet Okashiro#11455 I’ll be around pretty much all day!

Good luck on your hunt!