LFG for BRD

I’d really like to do a full run of BRD and kill all of the bosses. I just think it’d be fun to go all the way through the dungeon once before I level up. I’m not sure how to find a group for that, though. The dungeon finder groups all want to speedrun and kill the minimum number of bosses. And it’s been so long since I’ve tried to form a dungeon group in game that I’m genuinely not sure how it’s done anymore. I tried General, LookingForGroup, and LFG, but all of them seem empty.

Can anyone recommend a way to find players who might want to do this? Or maybe you can message me in game and we can set up a time to run BRD together?

If you want the closest to the ‘og’ experience, you’re better off making a character on one of the season of discovery classic servers and doing it there. It’ll be a grind though, as its end game content there, so you’ll have to hit the level cap(which is I think 50).

Classic era servers are probably too old at this point to get the experience you’re after, as I understand the current era endgame is overly optimized.

Retail players are so overtuned it won’t have the same feel, as you’ll just steamroll it. But, if you want to do it with that toon, your best bet is probably to do a /who 20-30 and directly whisper people something like “Hey, wanna do a full clear BRD run for nostalgia’s sake? :)” till you’ve got enough people to make a group. That’s how people actually got groups going when leveling in the old days, before cross realm group finder.