LFG Area 52

Looking for a new guild on Area 52, as my previous guild has gradually diminished over the course of this xpac. Currently maining a BDK w/ Unholy offspec (410 ilvl), Vengence/Havoc alt (381 ilvl) and BM Hunter Alt (378 ilvl), all 1K plus IO score. I did not raid in BoD due to guild attendance and IRL things but wanting to get back into the swing of things for 8.2.
Looking for an AOTC guild that dabbles in Mythic raiding (not looking for a Cutting Edge guild atm) and has a strong M+ scene pushing high keys. My goal is to push content with cool ppl and have fun doing it. Pretty open to any raid days/times.

Hey there Gyuuki,

We’re a ATOC guild on Area 52 looking for more members to finish off heroic CoS and move into 8.2, we work together on M+ and have a pretty laid back guild environment. Check us out!

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Contact: Atian#1526 Direglaive#2356 in discord or Scryed#1908

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Visit Our Website to learn more

www.houseofzug.com

heya! Officer in Narcissistic Knights (Area 52)

So I thought I’d poke at ya, we’re set on tanks for raiding but it’s always nice having people who can tank keys or fill in if a main tank is absent for some reason - not sure what nights you’d be looking for, but we’re an AotC focused guild working to get a reliable mythic group to progress beyond M Champs.

We’re 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Cos
Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-12a est (7p-9p pst)

Run keys regularly (10+) and enjoy just bsing on voice while gaming

If at all interested, poke me or our raid lead!

DreadKitteh#1186
ebolagoat#1992

Hey we may be something you’re looking for.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Rogue
DK (Any)
SPriest
Healing Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Hunter
Monk Any
Warlock

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Gyuukí

We are currently looking for a few more raids to fill out our ranks. Evade is on Area 52 and the horde side. We have about 13 dedicated raiders and our full group is over 20 but we lack enough people to push into mythic raiding regularly. We definitely get AOTC every xpack. Currently 9/9H BoD and 1/2H CoS.

Raid times are Mon, Tues, Wed from 9:15 PM - 12 midnight EST. Couple folks do some Mog runs on other days and we do have some folks that schedule mythic+ runs on Thurs/Fri.

Role may be negotiable. We do have tanks but 1 of them might be willing to swap for a change of pace. DPS slots are definitely open.

My mains are Shaladd and Abarack. If I am not around, feel free to look up Treggyz, Spiritfox, or Xandalanis in game. Or you can hit me up on discord, Abarack#3307

Hi Gyuuki!

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild after it disbanded earlier last month. We achieved AotC CoS week 1, BoD week 5, Uldir week 3, now we’re retooling with some new faces and getting them their AotC too. We will dabble into mythic but we are more AotC focused rather than CE. Unfortunately we do have our tank positions filled but I would love to talk to you more about other options! If you’re interested, please reach out to me!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hi Gyuukí,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9h, 2/2h

We’re not on A52 but I think you should give us a look. Between raid days, we have a pretty active group of people doing m+ (some are in our community). I’d like to talk if you get a chance later.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster and really push into mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens :slight_smile:

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Magog cartel on illidan is recruiting tanks. 9/9h 1/9m we raid tuesday-thursday 9 to 11 est

Namreh#1664 is bnet

Wow lots of intrest here. Might as well throw my group into the mix.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild, who will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!