LFG Addon - an extensive look (it’s very bad!)

We’ve had enough conversation about this that hopefully Blizzard will at least revisit it. I’m not optimistic, but a girl can dream.

2 Likes

Dude, don’t be a fanboy man. You make MrGM look bad when you come from his stream to attack people like this by restating what he said on stream :confused:

3 Likes

It works on both clients. Several addons will.

Reported as spam. You don’t need to post ANOTHER thread on this.

4 Likes

look at my history, been fighting about this for 24 hours, dont assume I am watching MrGM.

The other threads keep reaching post counts in the thousands.

Apparently this is something people want to talk about.

1 Like

Well it comes off spammy and desperate.

1 Like

You didn’t quote his entire post.

I don’t have a different version for classic of the addon no. But like I already explained, the auto invite was intended for custom groups as there is no point in using it for a dungeon and will be change before the release to reflect that.

Quite a bit different than what you are saying he said isn’t it? If you are having to lie to prove a point then that point is probably not valid to begin with.

8 Likes

Yep and by definition starting a new thread while there is already an active one going on the exact same video is spam.

3 Likes

It is desperate, we have 3 days to convince blizzard to kill this addon.

1 Like

It’s a different video.

Maybe you should watch it?

4 Likes

No, you have way more time than that. Just because it goes live does not mean that an addon can not be broken or C&Ded post launch.

Blizzard could be wanting to see how things play out post launch before taking action, though that is just an assumption.

In before 404’d

1 Like

Agreed. I highly doubt they do anything about it, especially if they remove the auto-invite feature as the author claims, but if they do I doubt it’s before launch.

I want random whispers asking if i wanted to heal Dumgeon X while out questing on my priest just like in vanilla.

5 Likes

Apparently you haven’t heard of trends, they have 1 chance to get this right. If this addon releases with the client. All their marketing goes down the toilet.

It’s fine L2P

Video too damning?

I saw enough to see it’s the same basic video from BFA and as such not even relevant to classic in the first place.

1 Like

because we needed yet another thread on this topic?

1.3 introduced meeting stones that placed you in a dungeon queu and attempted to make a group for you.

1.5 introduced this same feature to inn keepers.

Stop saying it’s not in the spirit of classic when the functionality was already there.

1 Like