[LFG] [A] Looking for Guild/Community (M+/Remix/Hanging Out)

I’m looking for a guild of people who play more than just “raid” nights and generally just hang out and also do random things in game. I find myself mostly interested in M+ and other casual content like Plunderstorm, Remix, and mount farming.

I typically play nightly between 8pm PST and 11pm PST.

1 Like

Hey man!

Im from violet rose were a newer guild on stormrage looking for more peeps to chill and do all sorts of content with!

If youd like hit me up for questions or anything

Discord - jewbaccathehut

Hi there Grepster,

We aren’t on Proudmore, but It sounds like [Tribal] Just might be up your alley with raid times that match your availability. Just wanted to throw our new little community out there for you to consider.

Feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/EZTqKP3d58 and read a little more about what we have going on. I’m always happy to answer any questions that you may have about the guild! Discord: Nyborg7782 BNet: Nyborg#1483

Heres a link to our full recruitment post for more details about our vision & goals:

Hey Grepster! Our guild sounds like it could be a good fit. We’re new and small right now, but growing. Most of us are on daily. No set schedules at the moment, but we run Mythics pretty regularly. We’d like to do guild coordinated raids eventually, but that’s far down the road from now. We’ll also occasionally farm for transmogs, mounts and pets. We have our own Discord as well where a few of us just hang out in the voice channels and vibe.

If interested, feel free to shoot me a message on Discord at bellini_peach
Or add me on BNet, BelliniPeach#1452