Lfd tool for m+

don’t tell anyone, but sometimes I listen to the music while commenting on the forums. It adds to the atmosphere.

1 Like

Lol well, I’m hoping I wasn’t one of the recipients of the Benny hill background music, but we’ll played all the same.

1 Like

Can we also make these keys function like heroic dungeons?

I think the only way this would work is if it was limited only to the lower keys like 1-10. Above that they would have to form their own.

Nobody wants to be learning routes with LFD levels of tomfoolery happening around them.

That’s the only reason I could think of as to why someone would even attempt an M+ lfg xD

There are innumerable gods, but only 3 in this universe, the father, the son and the holy spirit. It’s like ppl have different beliefs or something.

Never going to happen. I don’t know how many times this needs to be said, queued content MUST be tuned so the worst of the worst possible players can complete it or they will throw raging tantrums until all queued content is nerfed into oblivion. Thus ruining the game for everyone. Just look at og Cata heroics. Why on earth do people think queued M+ would actually work?

So maybe we should just get rid of all queued, insta-port content. Or at least get rid of the difficulty and make it all normal mode at least.

Is there something stopping you from picking up a +2 key from the keystone vendor then checking it out? Can’t get gatekept from your own key.

Id be down with a LFD for Mythic 0s at least.

2 Likes

Ya or maybe at least anything a +9 or below

For Mythic 0 only? sure. Everything else should stay the same where keys/timing are concerned.

1 Like

You can’t? I’m sure thats why there is a bunch of threads about people leaving groups exist.

People don’t really leave +2s and even if they do they’re still completable without a healer or without a tank.

sounds like no good excuse to not have lower tiers on LFD tool then huh.

Majority of M+ players would never use it because we don’t want to carry or teach, it’s mythic content meant for the end game player that knows their class, knows the dungeon, and wants to beat the timer challenge.

I’m supportive of it. There just isn’t a huge difference between listing your +2 vs entering a queue. Unless the manual groupfinder interface is confusing to people or something idk.

My solution is easy, just reward the stayers instead of punishing the leaver. Replace leavers with some mediocre bots so people can finish the run if they want.

1 day early access to the next patch for every 10 completed after a leaver.