LF Weekend Raiding

I haven’t raided much before but I’d like to really get into it for this next patch and future expansions. Alliance or horde it doesn’t matter, server either. What does matter is that the guild is laid back, social and casual. Weekend raiding times would be ideal but not a deal breaker.

I’m not worried about being a full out core player, I can sub in if need be. I just want a fun group of people, not a bunch of elitist dbags. I’m down for M+, pvp and wpvp as well, not strictly raiding. :blush:

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) is a group of semi-hardcore likeminded adult players who are looking to re-build our core raid group after taking a break post AOTC in TEP. We are focused on Heroic and into Mythic end game raiding. We are looking to jump back in 8.3 feet first and are looking to fill out our ranks. If you are also jumping back into it for 8.3 or are just looking for another group to grow and play with, give us a look.

We have achieved AOTC each tier in BoD w/ 2-3 Mythic kills each tier minus TEP Mythic kills. We took a break for most of this tier, but are ready and excited to get into 8.3 and Shadowlands! We are looking to add about 7-8 new faces to our group
Raid Schedule
Fri(Optional/not always a raid) 7-10pm EST
Sat 8-11pm EST
Sun 8-11pm EST

NEEDS
All roles

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time(letting your absance be known ahead of time preferably)
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Put in the effort weekly to be ready for raid
Study fights if needed

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#1808

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|Discord Req!

Heya, our weekend group is filled with casual gamers and alts from our weekday team. Check out our forum for more info if the times are good for you!

Times: Sat/Sun 7-9PM CST/Server

Hey, we are a new guild that is going to focus on M+! We are on Stormrage alliance side!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-caesars-ultimate-legion/401309

Hi Villains!

I run the guild, Undecided, on Stormrage (Alliance). We are a relaxed, AOTC focused guild. Newly formed, so still small, and we plan on staying smallish. The people are friendly and helpful. We raid Friday/Saturday 7-10 PM EST.

If you would like to chat more, send me a BNET Invite Jadey#11285.

Have a good one :slight_smile:

Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule

• Fri/Sat 7:30 - 10:00pm pacific (Heroic Raid Team)
  • Wed 7:30 - 9:30pm pacific (Optional Normal/Alt Night)
  • One week off per month from all raiding to make time for our personal lives

Contact Us

• Nimi - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Hey Villains if you can do Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm CST I’d like to talk to you. My btag is wawa#1628

Hello, please take a look at us and see if you’d be intereted in joining us.

Looking foward to hearing from you!