LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Greetings,
I’m looking for a guild that has a morning or evening raiding crew on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
I’m new to the game and have quested my character to level 120. My ilvl is 348. I play a Troll Balance Druid on the Illidan server.
I enjoy working with groups and would like to start raiding weekly.

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-a52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

I’d be happy to help you on your journey to getting more gear and getting started raiding! This is a new team so your team would be growing with you! Hope to hear from you :smiley:

If the times work for you lets chat.

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael’thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who’s goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. Many of us have server first raiding experience but can no longer raid several nights a week due to outside obligations. KWSN was formed for those who are willing to put in the time and effort and come together to progress on a limited schedule.

We are looking to bolster our roster moving forward in BFA with the goal of obtaining cutting edge in the coming tiers.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
4/8M
8/8H

Current Openings:
RDPS: All
MDPS: Warrior
Healers: None Currently
Tanks: DK, Monk or Pally
If you don’t see your spec listed still apply if you are interested

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905

Although we’re alliance, feel free to add me. Gonna leave some more info below!

More info:
TKx is a long time guild that recently moved to WoW (almost 2 months ago), because the game we have played the past 5 years has become neglected and stale. We have been one of the top guilds for years and just didn’t have much competition anymore…so we decided to try WoW since many of us have prior experience but haven’t played it together as a guild before. We have quickly geared and progressed, currently working on heroic and aiming toward mythic progression ASAP.

Our goal is to progress mythic raid content, and next tier our goal is to achieve CE. We are a very determined group of individuals. We like to have fun, but expect to get progression done efficiently. Real life comes first here and that is why we have chosen a 2-day raid schedule. Our mindset for improvement and learning is definitely hardcore; we expect our members to constantly strive to do something better: all the time, everytime.

Raid times are Fri, Sat @ 9:30pm - 1am. US-PST timezone.

Server: US-Lightbringer

Requirements:

• age 18+
  • a good attitude
  • being open to individual constructive criticism
  • a working microphone (that you will be required to use)
  • good communication skills
  • always looking for ways to improve your gameplay
  • consistent attendance

TKx requires a vocal interview over Discord before we invite anyone to join us. This is something we do with every potential recruit before we extend an invite. This is to ensure our membership expectations are clearly communicated, and understood, before we invite you.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact BTag: mitsuru#1890

Best of luck in your search!

If you’re able to gear up (and we’ll be willing to help, but not in a raid setting), we can trial you as boomkin for our mythic weekend guild.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to main dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

We are currently an 8/8N, 8/8H 3/8M Uldir Raiding guild that is looking for more people interested in raiding Mythic content in BFA.

Server: Proudmoore

Our real life commitments keep our raiding schedule conservative, but no less intense.

Right now we are looking to strengthen our ranks for the new Raid Tier coming up, and push even harder.

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS, Flex Heals (dps with heal offspecs), and Heals

Our raid times are:9:30pm to 12:30am Server Time (PST), Friday & Saturday

If you are interested:
Contacts:
Däine (daine#0510)
Joker (Joker#1423 “Discord”)
Excluded (Excludedxl#4754 “Discord”)
Rydaer (Rydaer#5583 “Discord”)

All interested raiders need to fill out a quick questionnaire/application on our website. Our website is darknesswithinguild. enjin. com/

About REGENCY on Mal’Ganis, Horde

Progression

Recruitment

Raid Teams

Contact

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to change faction or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do have 1 raid night a week on Tuesday, but if you can not make it, that’s completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Descendants of Lore is Alliance, but if that is not a deal breaker, here is a bit about our guild. Feel free to add me to BattleID if you wish to talk further:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for an Off Tank, 1 or 2 Heals, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will be happy to help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey there Mvua!

My name is Val and I’m a mod from Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest – Alliance) and if changing factions isn’t off the table we could potentially be a good fit for you. We’re a casual guild at heart and as such we focus more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progression. Our roster includes both experienced and new players so there is usually someone around who can help answer questions or help guide you along if you find yourself a little stuck.

Now the raiding; we raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and normal or mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We are currently 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic, the aim is to slowly work our way through heroic but still have an enjoyable time whilst doing it. When we aren’t raiding we tend to do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs – our most recent project being the Hivemind mount. Outside of that we spend a lot of time with each other in discord, keeping our small team closely knit.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill out our raid team, healers that don’t mind being kept on their toes and just people who want to have fun in general. Our guild is mostly run through discord so if you would like to join us we ask that you also join us there. We would love to have you trial with us and while we do accept members outside of our server we would much rather you eventually transfer or level an alt in the guild officially. :slight_smile:

Feel free to shoot me a message on bnet at Magicbeanz#1543 or message either of our GMs at ArtyWolf#1209 or Reyene#1683.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a great day!

Guildy <3

MA-52,
Sorry for the late response. This was my first time posting in this forum and I didn’t receive any replies the first two days and figured my post had been buried.
I created a new post today and saw your reply.
I would like to tryout for your 0830-1130am EST Raid Team if it’s not too late.
Thank you,
Mvua

It’s not too late! please put in a quick app at eternal(dash)kingdom com

Good morning,

I created an Eternal Kingdom account and I “think” I applied for a position on your team. This is all new to me, especially the application process to join a raiding team.
I hope I applied correctly.

Mvua

Hmm it’s not showing up in my open applications.
My discord is Feyranna#1966 and my btag is Feyranna#1657
We will get it figured out don’t worry :slight_smile:

I’ll try again.