LF Weekend Raiding Guild

My wife and I are looking for a weekend raiding guild to join, I can main either a Brewmaster monk or a death knight unholy or frost, my wife can main either ele shammy or a restro druid. We also enjoy running mythic plus and a little pvp here and there.

Weekend only or would a Tuesday/Saturday work for you guys? :slight_smile:

Would really depend on what time the raid started on Tuesday.

My guild DirtylilHorde is recruiting. We raid Sunday and Monday night from 10pm-1am EST. We are mostly recruiting dps spots, with an emphasis on flex healer/tank roles. We are active in mythic+ and have at least one group running each night of the week. For raid, we strive to clear AOTC quickly then move into mythic content where we approach it casually as we only raid two nights a week. My discord is Aethas#8796 is you’d like to chat more.

Hey there - Kirrah responded earlier about Tuesday/Saturday and she’s part of our team! Tuesday is 8pm-11pm EST and Saturday is 8pm-Midnight EST. Bnet tag is Nistro#1542 if you’d like to chat more.

Hey Rwar!

Mean Girls Squad is a M+ community/guild that has a brand new late night 10:30p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Sunday +1+ night AoTC+ team. (once AoTC is on farm we plan to tackle some bosses in Mythic with the right crew) We would currently love to add a DPS DK and wouldn’t shy away from another Elemental Shaman, especially if she wouldn’t mind occasionally playing swing healer.

On top of our one night raid teams, we’re a very active community that runs a ton of M+, Islands and even some PVP here and there.

Here’s my original post: M+ Community w/ Sunday AOTC Team LF DPS!

Muffin raids Friday and Saturday from 7:30-10:30PM. Lots of couples.

Muffin raids Friday and Saturday from 7:30-10:30PM. Lots of couples.