Lf weekend raiding guild

Just returned after 7 years looking for laid back guild the raids on weekends

You don’t say if you want horde or alliance but Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We are semi casual and pretty laid back but still push for progression. I will leave our spam, if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N
1/10 M (with community)

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

EXTRA SOCIAL:

Are you extra social? Do you love to pug and meet new people? Do you know how to coax us introverts out of our shells without overdoing it? We may eventually have a recruitment/social officer position available to the right person.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Raid Tank/DPS hybrid and/or Death Knight to round out our raid team.

We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14-20 people after losing some to New World and Diablo. In the mean time we are using our community channel to fill raids.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Looking for horde side

Hey there! My weekend afternoon guild is looking for more. Feel free to reach out with any questions or interest.

Hello there and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag: TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:

• Looking for People that have an interest in Raiding.
    -People coming back to the game are welcome.
    (This also applies to people that want to learn how to Raid).
    -We aspire to raid Mythic in 9.2.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Monday set for prog or an Alt night.

-We complete Mythic+15 each week, as well as help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on 9.2.

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

we raid saturday nights on normal at 9pm est if you want to get your feet wet through a community. we are on turalyon but server transfer isn’t necessary unless you like our guild and want to be more competitive on our tues/thurs progression runs. Message Sieg#1546 and i’ll get you into our drunk fun normal run. : )

hey Rodron! We’re a horde side raiding guild! I’ll drop my guild ad and if it looks like we could work for you, i’d love for you to contact one of us and see if we sound like a good fit!

Your Saturday raids would be perfect not looking to do to much progression raiding atm just looking for fun ppl to play with and hang out

Hi Rodron! I’m not sure if our times meet your needs but we certainly fill the bill when it comes to weekends! We ARE the Weekenders! :slight_smile:

We run M+ Wed/Thurs/Mon at 8P EST. We run FridayFunRaid for new raiders/alt to get 3-6 bosses for the vault. We run progression raids Sat/Sun 130-4p EST. We had H Sylvanas at 11% this weekend! (61%)!

We even have a thriving and active community so you can play with people outside of our server or if you can’t currently server transfer! All Community members get access to all our guild events and are treated like full fledged guildies! It’s the best of all worlds! Come check us out!

I look forward to hearing from you!