LF Weekend Raiding Guild PVP Server

Druid and Rogue combo looking for Hardcore Guild on a PVP Server, (Pref. West Coast), Morning or Afternoon times if possible but can raid nights depending on hours. Horde with Loot Council. We may consider Alliance if everything else is met.

Both of us started playing in Vanilla and have continued on pservers for a number of years. Still looking for the right guild on Herod, Whitemane, Fairbanks, Stalagg. (Will not consider Faerlina or PvE. servers)

Appreciate any recommendations!

Out of curiosity why won’t you consider Thalnos?

All evidence shows it will be the Brazilian and Latin America server, which we would rather not play on. But I guess if the perfect guild was there we may consider it still.

<Crit Happens>

Horde - PvP - Herod - EST We are a guild for people who want to enjoy classic the way it was meant to be played. We will not be trying to hit 60 as fast as possible, we will be enjoying the journey. We will be clearing all the raids once we get there, we just don’t think that’s the only way to have fun in the game!

We will be raiding on Saturday around 7-10 PM EST, as well as one other day TBD by voting on what works best for most people. Once people are ready we will also have at least one night a week to meet up for large scale PvP.

Message me on discord if interested: Secret_Fish#9978

Well Infernal is a NA gaming community that will have a guild on Thalnos Horde side. most of us are WoW vets and our average age group is 24 to 50. Check out our post and add me if you have any questions. Achilles#13238

Hi, we’re Alliance but it seems like we might meet the rest of your criteria. Hit us up if you have any questions!

Rise of Legends will be playing on Whitemane on the Alliance side. Raid times 9 EST - 12 EST. Our Recruitment post can be found below. Would love to have you both. We are a bunch of 30+ year olds that played Vanilla.

Whitemane | Rise of Legends

Hey! Would love to chat with you more in person about your goals and expectations for a classic wow guild. I think you would be a great fit for our guilds goals. Here is our forum where you can find our discord link and read more about what the guild is about. Happy hunting!