LF weekend raid

Hello all!

Like the title says, I’m not able to currently raid during the week and I’m looking for a weekend team to carry me through Ny’aloatha. Or me help carry them lol. I’ve been playing since vanilla and raiding since TBC. I’ve done hardcore and softcore. Just looking for a group of cool people that know what they are doing and get stuff done while also having a good time.

I currently have this 470 ele Shaman, a 470 prot paladin and 460 Veng/Havoc DH.

Leave your spam or add my btag: pananda#1469

Hello, would you be interested in joining us?

Thanks!

Evening Panjier. We think you would be a good fit on your Ele Shaman or Havoc DH.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 7/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for Heroic raiding that will lead into Mythic progression. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

Current Priorities:
~Healers~

• Disc Priest - High
  • Resto Shaman - High
  • Mistweaver Monk - Medium
  • Holy Priest - Medium
  • Holy Paladin - Low
  • Resto Druid - Low

~Ranged DPS~

• Hunter - High
  • Mage - High
  • Spriest - High