LF Weekday Raiding Guild TWW

Looking to Raid / Mythic + ONLY on Weekdays. add your contact info and i’ll reach if interested

1 Like

Hey there! We raid on weekdays, and If you’re looking for some laid-back mythic prog then we might be a good consideration! We push as far as we can into mythic every tier and we’ve been raiding on Turalyon as far back as TBC, so we won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.
I’ll leave our copy-paste below but hit me up if you’d like to chat more about a spot here for TWW & beyond! :wave:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil while we were still progging.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

We were 9/9H & 4/9M ATDH before our raid break. We completed all Awakened Heroic raids for the mount & title, so now we’re just on break til TWW drops.

We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 9/9H & 4/9M! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | Recruiting DPS for S4!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

still looking for a good Raiding Guild.

My name is Booty, I am with Ex Inferno on Area 52 and the raid leader of Team Yellow.

Team Yellow is one of the newest raid teams here at Ex Inferno. Currently the team’s goals for S1 in TWW is to achieve AOTC and push into Mythic as far as possible. As the team is established, a larger focus on Mythic content will be enforced. Players with like-minded attitudes, a desire to push harder content while also having a lively and enthusiastic approach to raiding are welcome to join our adventure.

We also have Team Grey - Which is a M+ group that runs on Fridays and Mondays, this includes various skill levels based on your IO. We typically have anywhere from 50-100 people online for Grey on a given night. There are also about 6 other raid teams within Ex Inferno, so if Yellow isnt the right fit, im sure another team might work :slightly_smiling_face:

If any of this interests you and you would like to chat please let me know!

Raid Times would be 8:00pm est - 11pm est Tues/Wed

Hello there! We are currently 4/9 Mythic Amirdrassil. 5/9 Mythic Aberrus and 4/9 Mythic Vault. Currently looking for DPS and if you can flex Healer or Tank it’s a plus are needs are DH mainly but also recruiting any solid reliable players. We are casual mythic usually get decently far into raid but our main goal is to find people who will show up to raid and be with us long term, people who are looking for a home and understand what it means to progress at a boss.

Raid Times:
Main Raid - Monday: 6-8 pm Central
Main Raid - Tuesday: 6-8 pm Central
Main Raid - Wednesday: 6-8 pm Central
Optional Raid - Friday: 6-8 pm Central (Alt Friendly, Lower Difficulty Raid)

Loot System:
Rolls done via RCLootCouncil
Big Upgrade > Minor Upgrade > Offspec > Transmog

Bloodbath and Beyond is a fun casual mythic guild that puts friends first but also takes our time in raid serious but without the toxicity. All we ask is you show up and do your best and try to be part of the guild. If that sounds like something you might like you can reach me below I’m always available to talk

Discord: itsamemally
BNet: itsamemally#1537

whats your background exp and what toon are you looking to play?

Hey Lakk!

My guild is brand new and so our roster is wide open. You can play whatever spec you’d like! Here’s my guild and I’s info! Hope to hear back :black_heart:

Schedule Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here

Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing. An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Preferably a healer , aotc / ksm exp. Little mythic exp.

thats fine. i would like to chat more. kindly add my btag jrzo#1414

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE
RECRUITING AOTC+ DPS:
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Progression Raid Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies every day.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
We love people! Everyone is welcome here.

Raid Lead BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
Guild GM BNET: Stormy#1445