LF Vulpera Guild

I’ve been taking advantage of this XP boost and leveling my Vulpera Priest. I was wondering if there are any Vulpera-only guilds out there.

Looking for Vulpera Guild.

1 Like

We don’t do that here. Nah nah nah.

1 Like

Jesus Christ how did a raccoon get in here

Shoo shooo

Vulpera here uwu, looking tooowo!!

1 Like

Alright boys, roast him.

1 Like

Redwood Tribes has opened it’s doors to Vulpera, as well as Orcs, Trolls, and Pandaren. I know that is not a “vulpera only” guild option, but we like caravans!

If you would like more info reach out on discord:
Winter#3381

5 Likes

I think there might a be couple… one of which is “The Fox Hole”, of course. We’re at ~300 foxes so far. You can usually find a bunch of us sitting outside Grommash Hold - usually in a circle around a fire. Some of us can be pretty chatty, and some of us will be RP’ing, so feel free to approach us and say, “Hi!” We’re all about that fox life.

Thanks for your time,

Chän

1 Like

Is this what the Horde has become? Vulpera? Vulpera??

Dumbest race ever conceived in some ones brain. Genuinely should fire the idiots who came up with this one.

1 Like

Sounds like tail envy to me. Come on… roll Horde and join the dark side. You know you want to.

Thanks for your time,

Chän

3 Likes

By the Light, did you just say… Tail Envy?

Better luck finding Vulpera only guilds on Moon Guard.

Plenty here hoss.

1 Like

Yep. Tail envoy. It’s a pretty common psychological condition - little shout out to my homeboy, Freud.

Nah… there’s enough here on ED. Plus, I’d much rather more people stuck around on ED. Despite all the whining, ED really is a super fun RP server… and, honestly, it seems like RP is making a come-back on ED. More and more people are getting into it. I’m engaging in walk-up RP daily. What with all the new allied races being easily unlocked, levelling revamp, level and stat squishing, and an impending xpac release… ED is poppin’. Orgrimmar is packed in the evenings. Can’t swing a cat without hitting someone.

How dare you go around making propaganda for other RP servers! Get back to MG!

Thanks for your time,

Chän

2 Likes

There’s talking cows, pandas, space squids, talking werewolves but for some reason a fox race gets you upset? :rofl:

2 Likes

Way back in 2004, who would have ever guessed the Horde would become the faction of Elves and Furries?!?

1 Like

Lol. We’ve evolved. We went from Orcs, Trolls, and Undead to “Fabios” and “Furries”… a little less emo edge-lord, and a lot more fun!

Thanks for your time,

Chän

1 Like