LF Very Casual Guild/Community for Older Players

I am an older player, much slower that I used to be, but I miss the postive banter, random heals, and general supportive attitude I enjoyed in guilds in the “old days”. LF guild that is very social, but still does some leveling, and the odd dungeon. I am not averse to take up healing, for a group I enjoy. I play 2 or 3 times a week, usually A, but I have a 120 H too. gimme a shout!

2 Likes

hey mate. My name is Macc and we may be the guild for you. We’re a smaller guild where everyone enjoys each others company, mainly older players here 30yrs+. I’m going to leave our information below for you to get ahold of us and ask any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact us.

about
Ruined Immersion is a one day a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 6/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
Mekka 6% Pull after 4 pulls

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

1 Like

/bow. as you wish.

We are often slower as we run pantsless with a beer in one hand. <3

Send a tell to Kiriin #1940 or any member of the Dingus Brigade, Greymane, Alliance.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Lock on Daggerspine. Solo player but having to face the facts,…, Guilds get you the gear. Your guild sounds like what I’d be looking at for longterm playing. Old is relative but I’m “OLD”! LOL!!! 62-retired Army so I have played WoW from it’s first day to Cataclysm and left. Returned and loved Legion, BFA is interesting but I want to stay and live thru the latest WoW growing pains! LOL!!! Soloed my lock to item LVL 382 and hitting all the ceilings. I have no understanding of this inter-server concept- is Daggerspine friendly with Zuljin server? If so I’m interested in learning the mechanical of dungeons and raids. I have pugged a few mystics but being a pug, we’re 3rd world creatures even tho we can play! LOL!!! Destruction/Demonic Lock and love to PVP in the larger groups,…, smaller groups and I get gang raped so,……,…, Haynous

Runetotem/Uther
Friendly Casual Guild. Providing a good environment for everyone to have fun. Seeking active members for our core normal BOD. Wed/Fri/Sat core group and secondary on weekends. We run mythic + most days and have very active members. We are a social group which is what we feel wow if lacking in now. Being in a guild use to mean something. We are trying to bring that back. We have many members that are returning from the vanilla/BC/WotLK times. Thank you. Wraith#1322

Hey Gilagon! Not sure if you’re still looking around at all, we’re horde side, but I can offer you the unicorn guild you’re looking for. Something run in the ways of bc/wrath era. Are you interested in raiding? The majority of us are 30s+, have been playing since the beginning, and enjoy how the social end of this game used to be. We didn’t change with the “times” so to speak. I’ll toss our copy paste info down below, give me a shout if you’re interested.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 8/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid Rshaman preferred all considered)
1 Melee dps (DK DH Paladin preferred all considered)
2 Ranged dps (Mage Lock preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hey are you guys still around, just stumbled on to this post.

the dingus are always working and lurking. our horde side is fairly quiet though.