LF that close knit family type guild

Hey all. I have recently returned to Wow and with the changes in Shadowlands there is much to get used to again! I have tried a few guilds but cant seem to find one like my old guild (back in WotLk/Cata times). That type of group you could get to know and were a tight knit group. I guess I am missing that old social feel from Wow. shrugs

I enjoy running my resto druid through dungeons and would love to be a part of a raid team one day, but have zero experience thus far. I want to be able to contribute to the group I am in and hopefully find that social “family” feel again.

If anyone out there knows of such a place I would love to check it out. Maybe roll up an alt if not on my server (Stormrage) and see how it feels?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Good Day Gryynch!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

<3 gotta love that social, casual, but family feel. We won’t ever have a raid ‘roster’… and often it can be quiet because we fall into our own distracted questing- but i’d be remiss not to offer you the chance to look us up. Search Introverts helping Introverts. We’re a bit older. a bit tired of the criticism, cliques, demands, or toxicity that finds us- and are ready… to just have fun… with whoever… and trust that we’re going to F. up… and that it’ll be ok. We’re all also gonna have - those days-… and know . that - those things-… will happen… but we’re willing and wanting to work through it or brush it off…

We’re also on an OG server that… is small, and only has one join to - tanaris. (some folk would rather not risk going… small… so, it’s just an FYI)…

Good luck <3 it’s important to find that home. It’s your time… and it really does make a difference whether or not you have people that enjoy it the same way as you, that you can share it.

How much of difference does server size make, what with the ability to group with other players from other realms in dungeons and such. I am just curious as I do like the sound of what you are saying. Also, which small server are you on?

Hey there,

I think we might be a strong fit for you. Feel free to give us a looksie over at:

We are on Greymane-Tanaris.

Community functions are a great thing, and allows for grouping, calendaring, and common chat. Over the years, I’ve found that most of our casual-social players really just want to login and play - vs ‘joining a new channel’ or keeping up with 2 different players online lists/ having to know know what server people are on when grouping and talking. There are also some restrictions on trading, but I haven’t looked up the details (i.e. conjured items vs gear vs crafted consumables/potions. etc.)

it’s a lil bummer, but one I understand. We’ve been trying this even before cross server, with trying to unite different guilds across the server, while still retaining your unique guild identity and home.

We just had a small growth spurt, but in general grow pretty slow, which is great for having the time to get to know everyone. It’s risky for people to ‘join’ when they see … ‘quiet’… ‘introvert’ … ‘no common goals’ … and ‘no obligations to help, group, discord, etc.’… but, it’s been working, and I love the people that have joined us. Good Souls. I can’t ask for more.

PS. Two-heart-thump-salute for Lich King expansion… One of my favorites.

guildsofwow dot com forwardslash the-dingus-brigade

Hello! We do all the things! The main focus for the guild is raiding up to aotc. We dabble on first couple mythic bosses sometimes too. Our selling point is there’s very few dead times once the raid is cleared because everyone is such an altoholic and they want to just do the raids all over again on alts. The guild is called Fallout and been in existence since 2014 on Turalyon (horde side). It’s also made up of mostly people with 8-5 jobs who just hang out evenings and weekends online. We’ve also had 3 guild summits where we all fly to the same U.S. city and hang out irl about every year and a half. Not required of course but tells you how close knit the guild has become and its not going anywhere. Discord is a big deal too where anyone playing generally comes in to hang out. Sieg#1546 if ya interested in trying us out! : )

Hello there! I run a small, semi-casual AotC focused guild. We have a few folks who also love keys, and we also have a couple folks that like to run old stuff for mounts and xmogs, so there are lots of ways to play and have fun with us. I notice you’re posting alliance, and if you don’t mine swapping, i’d love to hear from you to see if we could be the type of guild you’re looking for.