LF tank to push KSM

Hey!

My friends and I (2 dps boomkin/fire mage and resto sham healer) are looking for a tank and 1 dps to help us push keys to get KSM. We’re around 210-217 ilevel and Raider IO 950-1050. Queue’s have been tough for 14’s and 15’s without a tank and are looking for a reliable person to dedicate 1-2 nights a week. We are based in US both east and west coast and are typically playing around 930PM EST.

Please let me know if you’re interested

1 Like

Just wanted to wish you all best of luck with your push! This is the ideal way I’ve found to progress - consistent group.

I am interested:

910 Raider IO Spriest currently working on pushing my own 14 keys but I have come to the same realization that you have. So I would like to become a part of a permanent team instead of just doing what I typically do and PuG my own pushes on a near daily basis.

Let me know if you would be interested in having me join the team.

I’m MST and I can’t say I’m 100% M+ ready. I’d totally be down to start working that way. I just got back into WoW and kinda of restarting the “find a group to play with” thing. So I’m like 170 atm.

Too bad you folks are alliance. I’d probably do it/help out with my rogue buddy. Usually have several of my toons all geared (tank wise) to run 15’s.