LF some friends

Im a long time player with multiple characters on horde and alliance. I have no real preference as to which faction I play. I am looking for some adults that are relaxed and just want to have fun. I would like to get back into tanking some dungeons but not really wanting to go the LFD route. Dont mind making a new character on any server I would like to have a group to level up in dungeons with though.

1 Like

Hey Ven-
I applaud your efforts to find a group in these forms. Similarly, I struggle to find the needle in a haystack of adult-casual players.

We are a small family that helps when we can, but have no progression goals beyond we’ll get there, when we get there, when we have enough people we trust that are interested. It’s a long way off.

We level, farm mounts, odd achievements, etc. and are used to the - “family- gotta go- notice, or even no notice ninja logs.” No apologies needed. We understand things happen.

If you want to chat more- shoot kirrin a note. I chuckle, as I often find the best people roll paladins- and he would be thrilled to have another paladin in his personal crusade over Azeroth. His info is below.

Good luck in your search- it’s your playtime. Value it <3

1 Like

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

1 Like

If you’re interesting in playing H, I’m in the same boat. Sick of pugging my mythic keys and can’t find a competent raid group since my work schedule has me out till midnight.

I’d love to chat more to see if you’d wanna play. Im also not opposed to new characters, either. Would prefer to get it done with the XP bonus from this event.

Maxed out toons on Mal’Ganis and Aegwynn if you have some there, though.
Feel free to shoot me a message on discord.
Kaia#5740