LF Social/Casual Guild

Hey there!

As title says, I’m looking for a social/casual guild. Active discord, active in game. I enjoy M+ and raiding, I just don’t usually have a work schedule that works for most guilds raid times.
I’m an altoholic so I’d like to hang out in Discord if Im on a different character.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

I second this, am also an altoholic that just wants a laid back social group to hang and do all content with.

1 Like

Hey there, were a newer guild on Stormrage and currently building our raid team. We have active members on every night and are building a fun community in our discord. We welcome in players of all skill levels and alts are more than welcome!

This is our guild spam:
Path to Valhalla is building and needs your expertise. We are Midcore AOTC Raiding Guild with some interest in Mythic. We offer M+ pushing as well as some casual interest in PvP.

Undeniable fans of Nordic culture, we wish to make everyone feel like heroes, and champions of your class. Our goals for every Season are:

• AOTC (Heroic Raid full clear)
  • Some Mythic Raid content (Raid until it makes sense to take a break)
  • 2500 IO for max M+ reward
  • Alt Raid’s
  • Achievement hunting, casual events, contests and giveaways etc…

Schedule is as follows:

• Monday: Mythic+ Night (7:00p - 12:00a EST)
  • Tuesday & Thursday: Main Raid Heroic Prog (9p - 11:30p EST)
  • Sunday: Community Raid Night Normal (9p - 10:30p EST)

We currently need:

• Healers
  • Ranged & Melee DPS
  • Off spec Tanks for M+

My discord is Boundless828 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Edits only because i cant type before caffeine!

Hey Celannas (and Pemp! lol)

Cocktail Hour ( in game search >Cktail Hour< ) is a newer guild (70+ and growing) on Stormrage with experienced, helpful, and responsive members & leadership.

We are welcoming all classes & experience levels looking for a new home that are interactive, have fun doing content, (or just hanging out in discord). We raid with friends of the guild weekly, but will have a team in place for War Within that will be casual and AOTC focused.

We offer an environment free of BS, with chill adults just enjoying the game and RL downtime, but knowing real life comes first. Social and engaged guild chat, great discord, organized Guild M+ events, free repairs, and M+ Keys from 2 to 19+ run daily!

We love to help returning and newer players learn ( & re-learn) the game, and have a home to feel comfortable doing content with guildies in a no-stress environment.

We are welcoming the person first, not the IO score or raid clears. Helping and supporting player development whether it’s gearing, dungeon experience, or general information support without elitism or cliques.

Feel free to BNET GM’s or apply through guild finder!

Draven @ OliveWight#13479
KrissyDanger @ Bnet: Acee#11850

Hey both yall!

Violet Rose is looking for more people!!! We are a newish guild bout a month old and have new and returning players!

We dip our feet in all contentnto try and be a rounded guild for everyone!

Lots of us restarted or are leveling new characters to get ready for s4 and WW.

I am hosting our first guild event april 6th, A night through the ages!

If any of this sounds good add me on bnet or discord!

Bnet - Subs#1886
Discord- Jewbaccathehut