LF Social/Casual Guild

Hello. :smiley: I am a 284 bm hunter looking for a guild. Important things I am looking for that are a requirement: Voice chat discord use whenever. Possibly raiding Normals or even Heroics. Mythic Plus. People that don’t complain if I goof up (I’m new to raiding). Friendly people & atmosphere. Lemme know if this sounds like your guild! Leave your discord info & I’ll get back to you, thanks! :smiley:

Hey there Raspuccia, i will drop a link below to our recruitment thread for you to read through, but we are a Normal/Heroic Raid guild with a one night a week schedule. Welcoming of casual and new players who are looking to get into Raiding as well.

If the guild sounds like something that will work for you hit us up. We have quite a few players from Proudmoore on the roster and we are looking to grow the guild as DF approaches.

Hey Raspuccia!

We have an amazing group of men and women that consistently run keys. Then we have progression raids on Tues and Thurs, 7pm-10pm realm/pacific. Here is our post with more info as well. Hit me up, would love to chat more!

Btag: Blood#1681 || Discord: Tys#1786

Hi Raspuccia,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished[A][H] on Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our current raid time is Weds 8-11 pm PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on your horde toons.
Come Dragonflight, we will raid Weds & Fridays 8-11 pm PST
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359 or Discord: Aetherius#4508

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll join the discord :slight_smile:

I added you! :slight_smile: