LF Social/Casual Guild

Hello. I am a 284 bm hunter looking for a guild. Important things I am looking for that are a requirement: Voice chat discord use whenever. Possibly raiding Normals or even Heroics. Mythic Plus. People that don’t complain if I goof up (I’m new to raiding). Friendly people & atmosphere. Lemme know if this sounds like your guild! Leave your discord info & I’ll get back to you, thanks! :smiley:

My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun