LF social, fun guild. 13 yrs playing wow. S/H priest

Shadow/holy priest. I’ve played wow for 13 years and am looking for a fun social guild, at least reasonably active, to enjoy going into the new expansion with. Hoping for fun chats on discord, maybe some intelligent conversation with minimal drama.
I’m happy to help others in-game and I’m always up for pet/mount/achieve activities.
I didn’t do a great deal in the way of raiding/mythics in Shadowlands but would like to get back into it in Dragonflight. Prior to Shadowlands I was a regular and heroic raider all the way back to Wrath.

Hi, if a GMT+8 timezone (e.g. Perth/Singapore?Malaysia) suits you then Mispeled on Aman / Khaz / Dath cluster might be what you are looking for.

We are a socail guild who does AotC raiding, M+ group stuff as well as chasing achieves/transmogs/mounts/pets or raising an army of alts as well as an active discord.

If we might be of interest you can add Terwin#1978 (bnet) to have a chat.

Hello, hope you are well. Handle It is always looking for more players. We have a main raid team that likes to do mythic but we also have a casual/learning raid team on Sundays for those just starting or wanting to see the raid with no stress over anything but having fun.