LF Social, Casual, Fun Guild for Old Folks HORDE

I haven’t played in retail since April or so. I’ve been having a lot of fun in classic, and if it weren’t for the foxes, I probably wouldn’t come back until the next xpac.

So I’ll be honest. I’m in it for the Vulpera. Because I NEED TO PLAY A FOX.

SQUEEEEE

And if I find the right guild, I just might stick around! Because the whole reason why I stopped playing is because I’ve lost that lovin’ feeling. Whoah that lovin’ feeling. And I’m trying to bring back that lovin’ feeling cause it’s gone…gone…gone…

For real… I led a guild for like… 7 years or so. We had great people, I made some great friendships and I will likely never find another guild like it. I’ve tried. After real life punched me in the throat, I had to stop playing around WOD. During that time, my guild pretty much fell apart and everyone scattered to the 4 corners of Azeroth, or also stopped playing in favor of real life obligations.

I played through Legion, then quit shortly after BFA. I then came back for a bit, and then quit again around April this year. My heart wasn’t in it anymore.

So here’s what I’m looking for: first and foremost, I’m looking for new friends. People who actually care about each other and what’s going on in life. I need that again. I need a group of people I can clown around with in game, dungeons, etc.

I’m also an older player (40s). I’m a single mom, so play time is super casual. I’m not looking to raid anytime soon, if at all during this xpac.

But I like to farm, I like to run stuff that doesn’t take too long. And I have no brain to mouth filter. So a PG guild won’t be my thing. NC-17 is more like it. I spend every waking hour with a 4 year old, I need to be around adults and talk like a truck driver. I have a weird, quirky sense of humor. I am not easily offended.

So on top of that I play an afflic lock. Only looking for HORDE at this time, because FOXES.

(I do have a bevy of alliance toons as well, including another afflic lock, who could use a home but that’s not top priority right now).

Alykii#1736
/cheers

1 Like

I love this post and wish we had what you were looking for, but while we are 40 plus we are alliance and we have 1 minor and try and keep things PG13 when he is on, but as a fellow member of the women who talk like a truck driver club I wanted to give you a courtesy bump :slight_smile:

Good luck

1 Like

I can’t believe the foxes are horde… maybe they will continue the split of “war” and it will be come FACTIONLESS!

other than horde, we’d love to have you <3 good luck with your search!

#BUMP!

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting and guildies are usually on during late nights:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

I came upon your post again this morning and I know you said you want horde, and we do have that minor in guild, but if you ever want to bring an alt over feel free to add me to battlenet. I will leave my spam anyway. (I am super sad Vulpera are going horde because I just cannot do the horde, I have tried):

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

You’re welcome to come hang out in our Fallout guild discord and see if we’re the right fit for ya. Add me Sieg#1546 if you want me to shoot ya the discord without any commitments. Most of us in mid 30s and most pop into discord to just hangout even tho they aren’t always playing together. We do raid which I know you don’t want but there’s plenty among the raiders who enjoy doing all the goofy stuff that wow offers including battle pets, achievements of old content etc. We’re on warcraft logs and i’m saying that purely for activity proofs. haha. Fallout has also had two guild get togethers where other guildies came from other states to meet up. Nothing huge but about 8 or so each time managed to meet at Universal Studios in Florida and then a year later Schlitterbahn water park in Texas another time. So we got that real life part you’re looking for if personalities jive and all that. We do other games together too in off times of wow like league of legends or Overwatch. and of course Classic too as of late. Many of us have played together for years and there’s also a facebook group where we all post things in game and out of game. Convos can get pretty crazy sometimes so no worries about minors. anyways, good luck in your search if i don’t hear from ya and yes, those foxes so freakin cute! :slight_smile: