LF Small/Medium Social guild <3

Idc the server, I just want people to play with in shadowlands and beyond. A guild who is social in discord and always wanting to do content. I’d prefer a girl GM so I can be co-queen (Kidding) but because some guys I’ve ran into are thirstyy.

2 Likes

I agree with this, some guys on Dalaran are creepy. I’m looking to transfer sometime soon.

If Horde Is an option?

Add me @ Basedgod#1650 US-Illidan Horde Guild

Hi Almery,
Our guild, Sacred Fire was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus in BFA is AOTC raiding on a casual schedule, just two nights four hours a week due to real-life obligations. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding, doing Mythic+ and possibly some PVP in a fun, relaxed environment, we encourage you to get in touch. B-net: Tiffin#11683

TY for your time!

Girl leader here! I’ve totally experienced the lame thirsty gamers, lol! I like to think my guild is pretty social in game and discord. We have two raid teams, a lot of people that like to run M+, and the occasional pvp session. We’re not a megaguild and want to stick to a medium sized community so we can all be close without any cliques. Check the forum below if you’re interested!

I wish you good luck in any decision :tiger:

How about a trans guy gm?

Do you guys accept newer pve’rs? I did pve just to get by for my pvp/wpvp guild I want to go full raiding and M+ for the upcoming patch and expansion.

I’m also looking for a guild this size, doesn’t matter what type of GM as long as they don’t creep. I’m a returning player willing to transfer as well so as long as I get the chance to talk to someone before hand I don’t see the harm in picking one or my higher level characters and moving them over.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*GM’s are husband and wife, and have a few couples in the guild that raid with us
*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule

• Fri/Sat 7:30 - 10:00pm pacific (Heroic Raid Team)
  • Wed 7:30 - 9:30pm pacific (Optional Normal/Alt Night)
  • One week off per month from all raiding to make time for our personal lives

Contact Us

• Nimi - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

@Almery @Storrimest

Not sure what days/times you guys can raid. But Mean Girls Squad is a new M+ focused guild that also runs two, one day a week raid teams on Sat and Sunday. We’re looking to keep the guild on the medium size because we prefer to know the people we play with.

Although we’re “new” most of us have been playing together since WoD and have played WoW and later took a break to play FF at the end of Uldir.

Our original post:

I sent you a friend request on bnet so I can go over my history and available times with you.

Hey! I’m looking for the exact same thing. Every single guild I’ve loved being a part of has been ran by a girl. Pleaaase let me know if you found anything, add me on bnet (Daire#11696) or discord (Daiire#5092)

Horde Guild on Uldaman/Ravencrest. Currently just me and my wife, looking for other people for PVE adventures.

Def not thirsty here, as my cup runneth over lol

Hello Almery, we started a new guild on Proudmoore Alliance and are currently on the last few days of our reroll. We are looking to add some players on the 21st to help round out our numbers and raid team if that interests you. We have a solid group so far and have an increasingly active discord. We plan on doing normal and heroic raids as well as Mythic+, Islands, Dailies and Visions. We are keeping things casual and just looking to have fun. If interested you can reach me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267. Best of luck finding a guild :slight_smile: