LF small to Med casual guild that does M+

im looking for a fun casual smaller guild ( got tired of being in huge guilds) ive played on and off since the end of BC mostly played and leveled alts decided to come to Stormrage about a year ago still doing the same, decided to come back, im looking to start doing m+ more so since i work super early so raiding is a no go for me. i have a 70 Brew master , WW monk at 60, Balance druid at 70 and working on a holy pally, id love to see if anyone has some room to take in a newish M+ player

Hey iprevailband,

Our guild is currently looking for a reliable tank for mythic plus. We’re a smaller guild of working adults. We raid on weekends but we love mythic plus during the week. I’ll paste my recruitment post below. Contact me if you think you might be interested. We’re always happy to help our new players learn the ropes.

Hope Remains is a weekend AOTC raiding guild which is actively recruiting. We enjoy getting to experience the game together while achieving our AOTC goals. We focus on progressing through heroic raids and running M+ on non-raid days. We have some pvpers also.

Currently recruiting mainly for DPS.

Our raid schedule is Saturday and Sunday from 8pm to 11pm server.

We’re also always open to people that are just looking for an easy going guild to call home.

What we offer as a guild
~Friendly helpful players
~Guildies willing to help you learn and improve in both dungeons and raids
~Mythic + runs
~Achievement and transmog runs
~Discord voice and text chat where many of our members are available even when not logged in. A great way to get to know your guild mates, share videos, memes and banter.

If this is something that fits what you are looking for, just reply here or reach out to one of us: Sodium#11409 or Soulswag#11343

it really depends on time im EST and im only on for a few hours during the week since i have to be up at 3am to head to work im off by 6pm ( est) to eat and get thing set for the day id be more on sats all day and sundays all day till 6pm

In need of a frost DK who’s learning dps that goes blood for keys? New to dps/tank as I’ve been a healer for years