[LF-RP] Dark RP Guilds?

I recently returned to WoW after a long hiatus because of a lack of interest in the game. I’ve been wanting to scratch the itch of a dark-themed running RP, but I’m unsure of the kind of status that guilds have on the Alliance side anymore. Are there any good RP guilds that run more on the shady side of the law?
I’d also be open for really any guild suggestions. I’m trying to return to RP as a whole, so I’m willing to be really flexible. Just hoping something will catch my eye.

2 Likes

I’m interested in this too. I hadn’t seen very much around so far, either.

The Far Fielders have a dark side to them (that I’ve ended up at the forefront with) that the other leaders turn a blind eye to, but I’d love to find some other connections in the same vein.

I can’t walk five feet through the mage district without running into some sort of criminal organization. Have a walkabout yourself!

4 Likes

Oh you’ll easily find what you’re looking for, all i see nowadays are shady side of the law guilds, there are a lot of ppl into this theme.
I find this theme, Marine/Pirate themes, Guard, and Humor/Non-canon themes to be the most common…and sadly lore abiding cultural stuff to be the most uncommon atm.

Exactly. It’s literally everywhere…I’d argue it’s one of the most common, if not THE most common, theme right now.

1 Like

Shadow Village is just getting started with a dark RP theme. It depends on how dark you like it, I suppose. We are based in Duskwood & Deadwind pass as a Village of people on the wrong side of the law, with a cult/mystery element. There will be events woven around the guild story arc with plenty of room for you to RP your own stories. Have a look at our guild back story https:// shadowvillage.shivtr .com/ and apply if you’re interested.

1 Like

Shadow village sounds interesting I could not get to the website how to I found out more?

1 Like

https://shadowvillage.shivtr.com/

Try that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is an underground dark magic guild. We are subtle dark/evil/morally grey guild that focuses on magic and research. Hit me up in game if you are interested.

Feel free to whisper me in game - I’m on most evenings!

1 Like

We can’t be in the same guild, but I’m interested in dark themes and like to hold true to the lore as well. If you want to be rp buddies we could see if there’s a storyline we’d both be interested in creating. I know its not the same as a guild, but friends are good too.