LF Rdruid for 3s

Kyrian warr and necro sv 2.1k cr LF rdruid for 3s push. Play evenings starting at 9pm eastern

Necrolord surv… :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Bruh at least im not a damn bm hunter
And also tanked cr to try helping out a friend who wanted to try rdruid so now im 2k…

I hope you find what you’re looking for

I also have a venthyr sv, same cr and ilvl as my necro, if that helps entice anyone

Much better!

Have I run into you in 3s recently? Pretty confident i have

Iunno, I haven’t played much recently.

Hm, gonna have to go through my vods

1 Like

So far no luck on finding you in my vods, big sadge.

I’m a ~2050 3s rdruid. I just started playing again about a week ago. Play similar times and looking to find a group to play with consistently.

tokesh#2772 on discord

1 Like

Certainly wiling to give it a shot. My btag dreadnought#11398 can do some skirms together to see if the team has any synergy

thats for sure gonna be a great indicator of team synergy

3 Likes

i like to see if my team talks at all before i queue with them… but go off

A resume and trial before queuing at 2.1? Can’t imagine why you’re not finding healers. Lol

1 Like

is it just a handful or are most people in these forums a bunch of useless pricks that talk needless trash?

Im sorry, will it help you if I impotently whine about supposed boosters or class imbalances or gear walls? Tell me what I need to say so you’ll shut up and go away, please

I don’t see anythin wrong with him wantin to do skirms to see how things go before droppin ratin and stuff

1 Like

Oh my god! No wonder he can’t find healers :weary:

No, we’re all pretty much like that. I just thought it was funny you wanted to trial people before playing–no need to lose your mind over it. Lol

We aren’t on any of the same discord servers or im too dumb to search for a disc name properly