LF Ranged DPS - A new kind of raid group, <Five for Fighting> Raiding: t/th 9-11:30pm cst Check it out

Hello, fellow WoW enthusiasts! Are you ready for a thrilling adventure?

Introducing “Five for Fighting” – not a guild, but an exceptional raid and mythic+ group. We focus on uniting skilled players from any server, faction, or guild on our Discord server to tackle in-game challenges as a team. Founded by seasoned WoW players, our objective is to make swift progress through new content, surpassing previous accomplishments and reveling in our victories as a tight-knit community.

COMMUNITY:

We’re on the lookout for experienced players with at least AOTC and Keystone Master titles in a single season, aiming to achieve even more. We cherish individuals who understand the social aspects of WoW and actively engage on Discord, fostering friendships beyond raids. If you’re a respectful, committed player eager to contribute to our collective triumphs, we’d love to have you on board! Continuously striving for self-improvement and embracing progression are qualities we value highly.

NO DRAMA:

Our dedication to maintaining a drama-free environment is unwavering. To uphold this principle, we operate as a raid team rather than a guild. In the event of any conflicts during a raid, the involved parties will be removed to ensure seamless progress. Keep in mind that during raids, you’re on the team’s time. Outside of raids, we promote a culture of courtesy and mutual respect.

GOALS:

Our main goal is to cultivate a resilient community capable of conquering content while enjoying each other’s company.

RECRUITMENT:

We’re looking for players eager to excel in a team-oriented progression environment. With experienced leadership in place, we’re excited to welcome you. We invite outstanding applicants of all classes to join us. Simply leave your BNET or DISCORD below, and we’ll provide you with our application link.

RAID TIMES:

• Tuesday 9:00pm - 11:30pm CST
  • Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm CST (Five hours dedicated to fighting – it’s the perfect balance!)

BNET Contacts:

Main Team Leadership:

• BNET: Wildrage#1207254 / DISCORD: Blits#6738
  • BNET: Broadsides#1174 / DISCORD: Broadsides#6453

Don’t hesitate to reach out to the above contacts for additional information.

Bumpity bumpity look at us go. Bumpity bumpity o’er the other’s we go!

The brothers stormrage fully endorse us. You should too.

You should see the glowing recommendation we got from Tyrande

That’s a kind of pun, isn’t it? Sorry. I’m in the dark.

Its not a pun man, just got to be a wow lore nerd to get it.

I think you missed that I was also making a pun.

hello hello! I’m looking for a Mythic or Heroic Guild for my paladin I used to play warlock but the pally rework got me back into my old main, sadly I don’t have as many kills or as early in my pally than my warlock (my lock was always egg boy on brood so I have terrible parses there :frowning: ), this is my Character and Contact info hope there are still players recruiting.

-Desired Day Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (any combination of those days)

-Time zone: Central

-Desired Hours:
7:40 pm and Forward, i can try 7:30 but just want to make sure with those extra 10 mins.

-Raiding days:
2-3

-Mythic Push:
usually until 20s but will try to get 25s this season

-Bank contributions:
I never store mats or anything but I provide my own stuff to the desired content(if someone ask me before hand then yes if I have spare mats I can make some stuff), when I sell keys on rare occasions I store gold.

Characters Names:
-Liffuvir-Stormrage (Character I plan to main early on), ALL SPECS RET>HOLY/PROT (have logs of older expansions playing all roles on heroic/mythic raiding levels)

• Dokaru-Stormrage (old Warlock main), Demo= Affli (depends on encounters, I rather discard Destro as a very niche, immobile, dream dps spec, have mythic and heroic Experience)

Rafil-Stormrage (old Demon Hunter alt) ALL SPECS (Have Heroic experience without logs)

Professions:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: very low
Dokaru-Stormrage: max Alchemist (phials, with access to pot cauldron)
Rafil-Stormrage: Max Enchanter (Sophic Devotion spec)

Raider IO:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: 2735 (all portals unlocked before patch hit)
Dokaru-Stormrage: 2563
Rafil-Stormrage: 2195

Raid Prog:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: 8/8 with logs (average Purple)
Dokaru-Stormrage: 8/8 with logs (average Purple)
Rafil-Stormrage: no logs

-Battle Tag: Liffuvir#1785, my friend list its usually full please send me discord messages or Reply the forum/whisp in game sorry for the trouble :frowning:

-Discord: Liffuvir#8885

Liff – Just shot you a fr request on Disc. We are indeed still looking for DPS for Raid - and, in terms of M+ runs, we welcome all who’ve hit Keystone Master or better in the past

1 Like

I don’t think my attempts to bump this over the weekend worked. Such sadge. Anyway come on and check us out. You’ll be glad you did!

Hey everyone :wave:

Hey bro how u doing? Runnin’ keys?

Always running Keys!!!

Interested! I am maining Brew for M+, but happy to play MW or WW for raids as well. Friends with Liff above. Didn’t raid last season, just did KSH as I started playing later in the expac.

Awesome have you reached out to anyone yet?

I did and got added :slight_smile: Thanks!

I am interested as well!
Maining Devastation or Marks if it’s preferred. Friends with Liff and Yobara. Same story as Yobara recently returning player KSH end of last season. JimJam#5616 on discord
Thanks!

Sending you a discord invite, not sure if got one yet or not

We are in need of ranged deeps for our raid group!

Ranged have the preference but we will not turn away tanks, healers, etc for keys and our second raid group :slight_smile: