Lf Raiding Guild

375 MistWeaver Monk, 34 neck level, Can only raid during the week, need times between 5pm-9pm pst or 7pm to 10pm est, or 8pm - 11pm est.
Hit me up on btag FluffyNater#11129

2 Likes

Take a look at our recruitment. I will add you to realID so we can chat… <REIN> LFM Heroic/Mythic raiders for BoD Mythic Progress (2/2H CoS, 9/9H 3/9M) - #23 by Arthinius-proudmoore

Hey there!
I’ve sent you a request on B-Net to see if perhaps our times would be a match!
We raid week days, W and M from 6pm PST until 9pm PST!
Our team is Benediction; we are under the amazing Eternal Kingdom umbrella and we are looking for a fantastic new healer to join our team!
Hope we can chat more; I can provide you the link to our guild website then! :slight_smile:

Hi Fargril,

Looks like we’re a good fit! My guild is called and we’re currently 3/9H. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, 7-10 Central (5-8 server). Active community in discord. Very solid teamwork, and drama free raids and guild-life. We do Mythic + during the week. Casual raiding in that you’re not required to show up but it’s always encouraged, as we’d like to build a camaraderie with you while pushing through content. Our ultimate goal is to do mythic raiding. You can look up our guild on raider dot io. My battle net name is Sparkledump#1727. In-game my name is Charaid. I hope to hear from you!

Evolved is a Alliance guild on Proudmoore (US) that was initially created in late 2018 for BFA to provide a more relaxed and fun experience for our Members. Some of its members have been gaming together for 5 Years.

NO you dont have to be a raider to join our guild. We offer alot more then just raiding. We offer Dungeons… PvP through Open world and RBG… We offer Social gamers that just level up there toons and Achievement hunt.

Being a multi gaming community we also offer other games we play as well such as WoW Horde (Area 52), ESO, Atlas, FF14, Overwatch, Call of Duty, as well as other titles.

Our intent of clearing relevant content in an Accomplished Casual, relaxed, and fun environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements.

Guild Highlights:
• Accomplished Casual Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (18+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.

Raid Times: - With 3 raid groups.
• Tuesday (6pm - 8pm PST)
• Friday (6pm - 8pm PST)
• Saturday (6pm - 8pm PST)

Note: Optional extra hour on Friday and Saturday

We also provide a open raid on Sundays for all members to attend to get a peek at the raiding if they so choose.

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC - Mythic 3/8
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 4/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more please check visit our website at https:// evolvedgaming. org/ or do a /who evolved in game and ask for an officer.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!