LF Raiding Guild

LF a Heroic raiding guild that has a good social side
Im gonna main a rogue or a mage come Shadow lands not 100% sure what one
I can raid from 7-12 EST pref weekdays but can make weekends work

Hey there. Ara! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Arahil! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

How’s it going mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main healer and 1 off healer
  • any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8p-11p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Arahil,
Just saw your post and would like to tell you about our guild Sacred Fire. We’re Horde on Bleeding Hollow. The guild was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. A few of us have been raiding together since Wrath, with others joining us over the many expansions. Our main focus is AOTC raiding. We’re currently seeking DPS for our Shadowlands Roster, and either your Mage or Rogue whichever you decide to main would be a welcomed addition.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thurs, 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12 AOTC
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC

If you’re looking for AOTC Heroic Raiding, Mythic+, possibly some PVP in a fun, relaxed environment, we encourage you to get in touch with us to learn more.
B-net: Our GM Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683
TY for your time! :slight_smile:

Good morning Arahil

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a mage to our core. We’re also active in mythic plus. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there Arahil, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focused. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!

Hello Arahil!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game Grimmy#1990

Here is our recruitment post for additional info: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

and our site: evolvedgaming. org

Good luck with your search!

Hey there! my new guild and i are looking to raid in shadowlands normal and heroic. Our raid times are 5:00pm - 8:15pm PST (8:00pm - 11:15pm EST).
If you are interested come check out our thread and add me on discord to chat!

Hi there! Your times and needs sound like they fit right in with our group as well, feel free to hit me up if you’d like to chat!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no mythic!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

d

Guild: Yummy Boys
Region: NA
Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Raid Days/Times Mon/Wed, 9PM-12AM EST

Who are we? We’re a long time group of friends and CE raiders with extensive raid experience starting back in TBC. We’re looking for a Demon Hunter player and ranged DPS to round out our roster and help push through Mythic content going into Shadowlands. Competitive guild with non-competitive comms. M+ and PvP too!

Who to contact? Any questions/get to know us:
GM: Crittoris#1321
Recruitment: Legooch#11915

Final Attempt on Zul’Jin is recruiting for Shadowlands. We raid Tuesday / Thursday from 5-8 PST 8-11 EST with an Alt run starting up again on Saturday Nights at the same time.

We strive to complete every boss on AOTC every raid tier and are looking to push into Mythic going into shadowlands on a two night, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier. We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone. We are an older group of players ranging from mid 30’s to mid 40s.

We are currently looking for all Players at this time. Our roster is currently at a consistent 17. Tank spots are full. We could use another solid healer either a Paladin or shaman to round out our roster. All DPS slots are open.

If interested in joining or have any questions please feel free to add myself or one of my council members and we will try to answer any question you have.

Btag:
GM: Taaser#1461
Council members: Slan#11845
Kryptodro#1791
Evilknight#11626