LF Raiding guild

Hello! I am looking for an evening raiding guild, preferably one that starts around 9pm Eastern. I am open to play several classes, been spending most of my time on a warrior and paladin so far this expansion. I also really enjoy keys and have a buddy that will tag along that plays boomkin and lock. If you want to reach out to me that would be awesome! Not really looking to push cutting edge, just an aotc guild that likes keys would be great!

1 Like

< A.T.S >

Low drama, focused and stress-free raiding on US-Proudmoore

Founded amidst the anticipation of a new expansion with a collective vision of achieving greatness in raiding, A.T.S boasts a roster brimming with passionate and skilled players eager to push the boundaries of what’s possible!

We’re seeking like-minded individuals who are passionate about raiding and eager to contribute their skills to our collective success. Whether you’re a battle-hardened veteran or a rising star looking to prove yourself, we welcome players who share our commitment to excellence and teamwork.

We are looking for players who:
1.Constantly look for areas of self-improvement are willing to accept and act on constructive feedback.
2.Want to be a part of a non-toxic raid environment.
3.Are able to commit to reliable attendance during our raid hours
4.Are willing to prioritize mechanics over parses are motivated to research fights through videos/logs/guild strat materials and come prepared

Our goal is clear: to tackle the highest content possible, while maintaining a balanced and enjoyable gaming experience/ Environment.

Current Progression: Rebuilding (Core team is composed of Veteran players Vault/Aberrus 8/8H Amirdrassil 4/9H)

Need Ranged DPS!
Current Plan is to Raid 2 Nights a week

Tuesday/Wednesday
7pm-10pm PST
6hrs a week

If interested add Mally#1783

1 Like

hey what’s up?

Me and some friends are starting a guild, looking to do some casual pvp, m+ and raid normal and heroic with a small 10 man roster, currently looking for a few dps to fill the group. right now we are planning on doing 1 raid night a week on sunday, idk if that works for you or not but if you want to reach out and chat feel free to hit me up on discord the name is just miketavius on there. Hope the search goes well.

Hello I am starting a one night a week raid focused on AoTC/Gearing. It is a sunday raid starting at 7PM MTN. Please feel free to reach out or check out my post! [NA]Aotc Andys one day a week raiding guild Sun 7-10PM MTN - #3 by Bingusbonkus-illidan

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday from 8 PM - 10 PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

1 Like

Are you still searching for a guild? We raid Tues&Wed 8:30-11:30pm. AOTC and mythic prog.

1 Like

Hey, if you guys are still looking for people let me know! Those times definitely work good for me. I have a warlock/druid buddy that will join as well depending on what is needed. Sorry for not getting back sooner, I am terrible at checking my post on here! @Zaddy

Hey Handycapable,

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for all positions to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

1 Like

Sounds good to me, will be reaching out to you later this evening if that works. Thank you!

That works

We could be a great fit if you havnt found anything
[Vivid] 2 Day Mythic Guild

Current progressions: 8/8N 4/8H after week one
Raid Days and Times

Friday 9pm-12a EST.

Sunday 9pm-12a EST.

About us

We are Vivid a guild comprised of close friends across multiple games including wow. Most of which have been gaming together since MOP. We clear AOTC every tier we have raided and then push mythic progression. We aren’t a fully dedicated CE guild but we do like to clear content and perform well.

Expectations

First and foremost we respect each other’s time and lives. That means being on time for raid and ready to go. While real life happens and we understand we just ask a simple heads up so we can accommodate.

Players are to be up to date on class metas and come to raid prepared with relevant gear, enchants, potions, etc. We do aim to provide feast and flasks.

Adapt and overcome. Raiders should feel comfortable with their class and role and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.

Above all else HAVE FUN! This isn’t a job and is NOT treated as one. We are a very laid back group that loves to joke around and talk smack!

Current recruiting needs

Any capable player will be considered regardless of needs.

HEALERS: Full but any qualified applicant will be looked at and we fill on a performance basis.

RANGED DPS: evoker > hunter > everything else.

MELEE DPS: DH > Rogue > Pally > everything else.

How to apply

Use our discord link and fill out an application! Under the apply here tab.

discord.gg/DfZhAA2mMt

Reach out to one of our officers on discord

Moralz. ( moralz#9478 )

Zick4short ( cap#6895 )

1 Like