LF Raiding Guild

Hello,

I am LF a raiding guild to do AOTC with mythic progression. I play an augmentation evoker/holy paladin with several other classes leveled and ready to go. Possible Rsham or Pres evoker. AOTC in DF SL and BFA with mythic bosses as well. 3k+ IO in DF.
i have very open availability, would prefer not to raid too late into the night.
Current Toons: Paladin 586 ilvl as ret or holy, Evoker 585 ilvl, Shaman 580 ilvl

Hey, Not sure your availability but here is our info

Cheerocracy - Sargeras
Is a brand new guild with experienced leaders, and we are on the lookout for like-minded players to join our ranks. We want to keep the guild fairly small size to keep it more personal and so everyone has a raid slot.

We are currently seeking:
Dps (open to all at this time) but need

1. Hunter, Shaman, Mage

Tank Need (1) -Druid or Warrior are preferred

Healer Need (2) Priest, Shaman or Druid,

What We Offer:

Raiding Schedule: Our goal is AOTC. Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

M+: Beyond raiding, we will be focusing on progressing keys.

Support and Growth: Our guild leaders are dedicated to helping members improve and achieve their goals, whether that’s gearing up, learning raid mechanics, or just enjoying the game.

What We’re Looking For:

• Active Players: We want members who are knowledgeable about their class/role and who are engaged and excited to progress in raiding and M+

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment.

• Sense of Humor: A good laugh goes a long way. We enjoy having fun both in and out of raids.

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

We are a past CE guild (Obsidian Spur - Thrall) for multiple Tiers and Expansions. We took the last few tiers off and have now got the core back together to do a 1 night a week AOTC flex raid group for TWW. Last time we raided on a 2 night a week schedule we got mythic Jailer down with a top 1200 world kill.

Looking for players who want to tackle AOTC and are active in M+ but have a tighter schedule and can’t raid 2+ days a week. Laid back raid environment looking to just enjoy killing internet monsters with each other again.

Raid times - Wednesday 8:00pm-11:30pm EST
Discord : Naftywafty or Naftywafty#0850 if that doesn’t work.
Bnet : Nafta#11169

Hey we might be a good fit for you.

Refresh - Tichondrius
We are 1 night raid week- Thursdays 7-10pm PST // 11-1am EST
Currently have alot of spots to fill for raid, as well as more people to do m+ with.

TBD if heroic will be done first week as a guild, may just be a quick full clear normal with a few heroic bosses.

Small group of friends who have played together for years, have gotten multiple AOTC and KSH achievements.

contact on discord: conraw
btag: Conraw#1146

Also looking for social people, or anyone who only wants to run m+

hey Nastos!
Moistly Moist is a newerish guild, originally formed back in shadowlands we fell apart due to life circumstances and i am just bringing it all back together. we are currently looking for heals and dps for our raid team which we are going to be a mid-core raid team with hopes of mid-high mythic prog, but were not gonna bash our heads against it. we are a fun environment where people like to goof off until its time to get serious. Our raid times are 8pm-10pm PST Tues/Sunday.
If we sound like the guild for you message me on discord and we can chat some more!
Disc- themoomanz