LF Raiding Guild

Hello, I’m currently looking for a guild to start raiding with. I have taken a break from the game and have a serious itch again to jump back in. I have been raiding since Wrath, and raided Mythic all through Legion.

8/8M Emerald Nightmare
Came up short and missed Mythic Guldan but cleared the rest of Nighthold
Cleared Tomb
7/11M Antorus, I had purchased a home so I had to a take a break, guild went 11/11M.

I raided with Wrong Strat from Nighthold on, and unfortunately had to stop raiding and I took a break. I want to get get back into it, I’m a good player, as you can ask the leadership of Wrong Strat. The one thing I think I can say about myself is that I rarely die due to fault of my own.

Looking for something on Friday/Saturday nights.

I’ll check the forum, or you can add Weric#11336

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hello! Would you perhaps be interested in server transferring?

Crucial is a weekend progression guild on Sargeras, currently 9/9H 3/9M with some decent progression in on M Opulence. We raid Fri and Sat at 9pm server time for us which is 9pm cst with an optional H BoD raid on Wednesdays.

We’re a community based progression guild meaning that we value the friendships and the atmosphere of our guild over parses. But we do take our progression seriously! Our leadership is steadfast, mature. Our raid leaders do their research, are quick on their feet, and are supportive and encouraging. Also, no one is left behind! In Crucial, we value our alternates just as much as our core members, meaning we make the extra effort to daily track the boss kills/gear needs of our core and alt members alike to make sure everyone has raid experience and upgrades they need to fulfill their goals.

We’d love to chat with you and see if you might be a fight for our guild! Let me know if we can schedule some time! My battle tag is ldsmith82#1120 or you can reach me on Discord at Gracie#3556.