LF Raiding Guild - PST or MST Timezones - Horde - Preservation Evoker

Prefer night raids or late night. Minimum 2-3 raid nights a week.

Looking for a raiding guild to join, that hopefully at least has a tight knit core of people. Looking to join 1 guild for the entire xpac. Currently playing Preservation Evoker but have no problem going to Augmentation. Have played since Vanilla, raided in most expansions.

JackMcCoy#1848 if you want to chat in game or discord.

Hello Buddahsattva,

I am a returning player who started in vanilla. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. Details for the raids are still in flux. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

Right now, we currently have a raid schedule set for 6:30-9:00 PST thurs & Sat.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC raid team for TWW, and for the guild itself! I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!

Hey Buddahsattva,

We are a newly formed mythic prog guild pushing for cutting edge in the war within. We are currently looking for an evo to fill our ranks. Raid times are thurs/fri 7-10 est.
Reach out me here:
Btag- inno11342
Disc- donut1800

Hello Buddah! If you’re able to flex between healer and dps I would love to connect with you. We could definitely use an Aug/Pres for prog.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: SPriest, Hunter, Mage
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972