LF Raiding Guild Morning or 11:30 pm Central!

Character: Liffuvir-Stormrage

Roles: all paladin specs

Raid Experience: Mythic on this paladin and my warlock switched between expantions and patches for different reasons.

LF: Heroic or Mythic group

Alts: Currently none geared only some for funsies

M+ Experience: Number 1# holy paladin on break the meta on the stormrage server during season 3 and #4 on all Americas server during Break the meta during season 3.

also all rounder on keys.

Avaibility:
1)Any day and any time During mornings but raid MUST END before 2-2:45 PM Central so i have time to eat before my shift.

1. Any Day After 11:30 Pm Central (giving me 30 mins for a quick Dinner and/or finish up any pending work on a possible “doomsday”)

Im looking for a guild since i recently changed my work Schedule to 3-11PM Central, i work on permanent home office and i would like to raid with a guild and not pugs this change its pretty recent but i will stay with this schedule for a year at the very least.

Im a Log Enjoyer and Addon/Weak aura Addict so i tend to try to keep things clean on my side with little intrusion on other peoples gameplay i do check myself compared to everyone on the raid but i keep that info to myself and will only talk about it if things are dire (200+ wipes on a mythic boss with a person grey parsing its what i would consider dire) so for the most part im “laid back and sweaty” and while it sounds confusing its just the way it sounds i try to be the best on what i do while also staying away from other peoples behinds, unless someone ask me directly for advise of course.

sorry for the wall of text and thanks for your time Stormrage!
(my discord its ALWAYS offline but send messages i will read them and answer them ASAP)

Bnet: Liffuvir#1785
Discord: Liffuvir#8885