Lf raiding guild gearing mage

Hey all, right now my main is aotc and 3/10 mythic nathria, looking to play an alt and gear my mage as i might be main swapping. preferably a weekend raiding guild but monday wednesday and friday also work. currently 194 ilvl

leave your tag and i can message you if there is interest

Hey, Spoon!

Cork here from (6/10M) on main team!

I am recruiting dps for our 8/10H AOTC focused raid team that slaps bosses on Wed/Fri 8-1030p (tentatively moving up to 730-10) EST

As of now, I am the only mage, and we could def use another RDPS in the mix.

Right now, we are focusing on closing out the tier, and honing in our group, and the discussion is on the table for moving into mythic next tier.

Hope this sounds promising to you, and hope to hear from ya

Bnet Fetty#11273

Hello Spoon! We aren’t quite in Mythic yet but are looking for a mage for our raid team! Please see the post below for more details and friend IDs.

See our guild profile below:

About Us:

-We are an horde based semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-AREA52 that migrated from US-ILLIDAN for Shadowlands. What originally started out as a tight-knit group of CE raiders in Legion for the last bunch of years has quickly expanded and we are looking to add to our family once again. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team in Shadowlands! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server/NA ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out to leadership through Battle.Net (Zedorno#1340) or apply below! Discord is required for membership. No casuals accepted at this time.

Expectations:

-Takes Initiative.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Consistent attendance.
-Willing to run at least one mythic+15 run per week.
-Research and sim your class.
-Knowledgeable of Progression Boss Mechanics.
-Experience with High-End Mythic Raiding.
-Above average performance.
-Working well with others.

High Demand Mythic DPS Class Openings:

Afflic/Destro Warlock
Elemental Shaman
MM/BM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Fire/Frost Mage

Raid times:

Tuesday 10-1AM EST/Server
Thursday 10-1AM EST/Server
~Wednesday 10-1AM EST/Server ~We will be raiding 3 nights for the first month after the release of a new tier.

Zedorno#1340 - Battle.net

• If you don’t see your class and spec listed as needed but you are an exceptional player please feel free to speak with one of us any way! We are always looking to add talent and value.

Hello!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)!
We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow)
Current progression 10/10 H 2/10 M
Raids Friday/Saturday 8-11 pm EST
Hope to chat soon!!
Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hello, my guild is 6/10m in need of mages. We do Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm EST.

Btag: Miranda#1885

Morning Weekend Raiding Guild - Sat & Sun 10am-1pm EST. Currently Recruiting Range DPS. 9/10 Heroic. We also run Mythics during the week. If Interested add me Riddles21#1920

Guild: Casually Heroic

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs:

1. We are in need of a few DPS
  2. Ilvl 215 or Higher
  3. Be able to have fun, relax and enjoy the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Shadowlands, of you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: Casually Heroic has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals. We will be doing mythic, just not a hardcore push. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We don’t have the time required for successful mythic progression. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear Heroic content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.

Hello! We are a small guild looking for Dps/Tanks to round out our raid team.

A few things about us:
We are an AOTC guild. What that means specifically for us, is that we are a casual bunch of adults that like to pew-pew and kill ugly creatures every tier. Our goal for each tier is AOTC, and if people are willing, we might dabble in some mythic progression. Our group has been together for a year or more on an Alliance server named Gilneas. We split and made the move to Area 52, as some of us are originally from this server and wanted a server where we can recruit and get things done. We are NOT a politically correct guild. If hearing words like “retarded” or hearing the adventures of our guild furry is gonna bother you, we will not be a fit for each other.

Current Raid Times:
Wednesday - 10pm-12:30am Server
Thursday - 10pm-12:30am Server
Sunday - 10pm-12:30am Server (flex nights)

Our Progression: 10/10N
10/10H

What we expect:
Be respectful. If you want to just log on, hang out, and do random stuff…. that’s okay with us. If you would like to use discord to hang with friends and shoot the breeze, that’s okay with us.

Be prepared. While we try to provide a caldron for each night and food, we expect you to have flasks, pots, oils, and potions. Just because we are a heroic guild doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try our hardest.

If you are looking for a tank/dps position or even flex between two specs and want to have fun and enjoy the game, let us up.

GM - Princessnora (princessfury#11535)
Officer - Pathendiel (Tyoekk#1694)
Officer- Bandrui (Rottingsoul#1417)
Raid Leaders - Noobpunch (ZeroCool#1954)
Peceto (Rycon#1217)